If it came down to a 1v1....

Prev1
Salgado9
529 posts Member
1v1 situation, Level 70 fully geared. Specials reset.
What are the top three chars for this?

Replies

• reizse
    1447 posts Member
    Options
    kylo, rey, dooku. no particular order.
    runners up are rg, aayla, fotp, res pilot
    mighty chlorians
  • Rolf
    1032 posts Member
    Options
    I'd pick Rey. She's got the speed to likely go first, with her second power doing good damage and instantly giving her foresight, a free pass against opponent's move. Probably kill on next move with power 3.

Dooku would be another good choice. Always moves first with a chance to stun before the opponent, and if he doesn't get one-shotted then free hits off counters.
    My ally code: 296-673-769. Wish we could have more than 35.
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    Options
    Fives is pretty potent 1v1. The biggest dueling troll is Fett when he self revives 7 times or more in a row.
  • Shanks
    131 posts Member
    Options
    I'd go with rey/fives/kylo/intiate
  • Jabberwocky
    1809 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    I'm going to go with Opress on this one, he's kind of tanky and applies offense down on a crit, he self buffs when hit then when the opposition gets to 25%, they're done.
    Ally Code: 945-699-762
  • scuba
    14086 posts Member
    Options
    Yoda. Will most likely go first, Foresight on every basic till below 50% then can stun opponent and finish them off with almost full health.
  • Options
    Rey. Foresight every turn, if not 1 Hit KO.
  • Options
    It's situational. I would say Yoda can beat most toons due to having high speed and foresight every turn until they are under 50% hp then he stuns and kills. But if he's facing Dooku, Dooku will get first move to stun and when Yoda attacks Dooku has a high chance to multi counter attack removing foresight and damaging with the chance to stun again. But if Dooku were to fight the likes of Rey or FOTP he would get wrecked due to not being able to out damage them. Overall I would say Aayla is pretty dirty with her stun, self heal, and counter attacks. If you get super screwed by RNG then toons with a stun on auto attack like Aayla, Daka, Ventress, RG, and CUP could win lmao. Also I don't think specials resetting is a good measure of a 1v1. Then you could throw Old Ben in there to ability block/offense down first turn, auto second turn with the enemy still being debuffed meanwhile he's evasioned up and he would just repeat and repeat gradually life stealing while slowly beating down his opponent while they are helpless, and every now and then he evades an attack making the enemy cry even more as they cant out damage him.
  • Nonemo
    1656 posts Member
    Options
    I'm gonna go with Kylo Ren. Tanky enough to take a hit even from FOTP, 100% counter rate after first attack, and huge damage boost in the later part of the duel. Not that he'd win every fight - but generally speaking, I think he'd come out on top vs the most different toons.
  • DV_27
    967 posts Member
    Options
    5s or yoda in a 1v1 I think would probably be the best
  • slmcmr
    875 posts Member
    Options
    I think everyone can be beaten by a certain character.
  • Deimos
    326 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Dooku. Goes first, maybe stuns. Counters every time. And his AI will do just that. No need for tactics or situation reading.

Not to mention that if the enemy is jedi (many suggested Yoda...) he will mop the floor with his self righteous face.
  • DV_27
    967 posts Member
    Options
    Deimos wrote: »
    Dooku. Goes first, maybe stuns. Counters every time. And his AI will do just that. No need for tactics or situation reading.

Not to mention that if the enemy is jedi (many suggested Yoda...) he will mop the floor with his self righteous face.

Dooku vs 5s would be great. Counters everywhere but 5s has way more health and slows on his basic. So it would be a close match up
  • Deimos
    326 posts Member
    Options
    DV_27 wrote: »
    Deimos wrote: »

Dooku vs 5s would be great. Counters everywhere but 5s has way more health and slows on his basic. So it would be a close match up

Don't forget Dooku's leader. Evasion that grants offense up whenever it procs.

• Lamb
    300 posts Member
    Options
    A 1v1 tank only or support only pvp would be sweet to have!!!
  • Options
    Dooku would have no chance to counter rey provided the health he has. Unless rey doesnt kill him w/c is very unlikely.
  • bleeaauuh
    1006 posts Member
    Options
    Dooku, yoda, fives or ayla
    Dooku is fast and can generate a lot of attacks+chance to stun but could risk dying quickly
    Yoda is very fast, can basically get foresight every attack and has good damage,then once below 50% will just stun
    Fives has super hp, good counter and can slow
    Ayla has decent hp, huge stun good dance and good counter
  • Ring
    559 posts Member
    Options
    Rey. Hits with Leverage, gains insight, opponent hits with whatever he wants, because Rey's Insight is a Get Out of Jail Free card, granting her immunity to that attack, she then proceeds with Flurry of Blows, VICTORY!
  • Nonemo
    1656 posts Member
    Options
    Ring, wouldn't Yoda pwn Rey then, with Foresight every turn? And all toons with counter attack, like Aayla or Fives, could just wipe that Foresight off right away?
  • Ring
    559 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Nonemo wrote: »
    Ring, wouldn't Yoda pwn Rey then, with Foresight every turn?

Wouldn't know about that, don't have Yoda yet, so haven't had the chance to try him out. I can only comment on the characters I've used.
    Nonemo wrote: »
    And all toons with counter attack, like Aayla or Fives, could just wipe that Foresight off right away?

Provided their counter-attack was activated. There are some, liko Dooku, who have a 100%chance to counter, but Fives has, I believe, only a 25% chance.

Basically, this question is a game of rock-paper-scissors. In theory: Rey gets beaten by Yoda who gets beaten by Dooku who gets beaten by Rey... it all depends on who the other character would be, but I think Rey would defeat the majority of characters in 1v1 matches.
  • Options
    Douke, Kylo, Rey and Yoda
  • Tuftedpaper85
    1811 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Depends on who you're facing. There's no "one toon" who's got it all that can win a fight against anybody. For example I would pick Ahsoka (widely thought of as the worst Jedi in the game) against Qui Gon (widely thought of as the best) easily 8 out of then times.

Assume they're both leaders. Also assume everyone else just died so Ahsoka has evade up. Qui Gon attacks with his special which brings Ahsoka to yellow health but she resists and keeps evade up. She hits him with her special which crits with 8k damage and heals her back to full health. Qui Gonn hits with harrowing assist which hits for 3k but is otherwise wasted because their is no ally to call on. Qui Gonn is faster so he goes again, misses, and now it's Ahsoka's turn who finishes him off with her basic, heals for 2k, and ends the match at almost full health. Granted, there is some luck in what I described there but it is a very realistic scenario.
    Post edited by Tuftedpaper85 on
  • Options
    Kylo is the king of 1v1, 1v2
  • Options
    I'll tell you one thing, it certainly isn't Sid lol. I ended up in a 1 v 1 Sid vs. Dooku. Full health and specials. My Sid is 7* with almost max gear, Dooku was either 4* or 5* (can't remember). He absolutely smoked Sid. I think he still had half health.
  • Options
    I have unfortunately lost a 2v1 to a dooku. Lumi and Sid lost to a dooku.
  • Big_Boss
    2326 posts Member
    Options
    Telaan wrote: »
    Fives is pretty potent 1v1. The biggest dueling troll is Fett when he self revives 7 times or more in a row.

Fives is the boss one vs one but I hate bobas frekin self revive
  • Abyss
    1651 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    1v1
    i take yoda As a general rule
    I take dooku aginst any jedi tho prob

Kylo is easily my sleeper pick 1v1 tho
  • AdamW
    692 posts Member
    Options