Don't be affraid of ls droids with grevious

Killbot5000
714 posts Member
edited February 2019
So even with b2 and magnaguard undergeared.. wow.
Took out droideka and b1 for zzt3 and zl3. WAY more damage output and durability. 2 tanks to spread out damage when marked. Double healers, double dispellers, massive target lock synergy, and t3 adds damage output to grevious making him do promo video damage.

Still holding off on the zetas for .aybe hk47, but this team works very well.

Replies

• Options
    Took out droideka and b1 for zzt3 and zl3. WAY more damage output and durability. 2 tanks to spread out damage when marked. Double healers, double dispellers, massive target lock synergy, and t3 adds damage output to grevious making him do promo video damage.

How well do you do in arena?
  • Options

Nice. Yeah was wondering if l3 would work. Even though she LS she heals a crapton and can rez others. Good to hear.
  • Options
    Counts wrote: »

How well do you do in arena?

Terrible, lol.. just theory at the moment. Magna and b2 are low gear.
    However, i lasted over 2 min in both trial battles vs revan. Decent revan teams too.
  • Options
    I love how you encourage people to do things that don't work for you.
  • Options
    I love how you encourage people to do things that don't work for you.

Not that it doesn't work. I'm sure it will. 92k power in the top 150 does not work.
    The idea is viable. The gear is too low
  • Gorem
    1190 posts Member
    Options
    Actually, the best team with the new droids so far is:

Hk, droideka, r2, bb8 and b2.

Seeing people not lose with that on offence ever, and also, it can hold on defence. Basically GG hurts your progression.
  • Options
    Gorem wrote: »

Seeing people not lose with that on offence ever, and also, it can hold on defence. Basically GG hurts your progression.

That i would believe
  • Options
    My last hope of hopes for droids is a nice HK lead zeta
  • Options
    Gorem wrote: »

JTR, BB8, R2, droideka, GG is a 100% win on offense as well.

r2 smoke drodeka, droideka pop shield, jtr control bastila to prevent dispel.

Neither it nor the team you mentioned will hold on defense vs any decent Revan.

• Options
    That actually can’t happen. HK’s lead already goes up to level 8, which is the max level an ability can go up to. His zeta is almost certainly going to go on to his unique, which only goes up to level 7. They may rework his current lead, but his lead will not get a zeta.
  • Options
    Droideka wrote: »
    That actually can’t happen. HK’s lead already goes up to level 8, which is the max level an ability can go up to. His zeta is almost certainly going to go on to his unique, which only goes up to level 7. They may rework his current lead, but his lead will not get a zeta.

You’re right!! Dah. But I suspect he will get some improvements- like when they put the green text in there.
  • Options
    Zgg lead, zig88, zl3, zzchewbacca, zvandor.

This actually works!... sort of....
    More testing needed.

Chewbacca keeps ig88 prepared, plus vandors protection regen and heal, along with l3s revive and heal makes ig88 take damage. L3 rezes grevious and ig88 once. Vandor brings back chewie and l3.

Chewie dispells, l3 cleanses.
    Vandor, grevious, chewie, and ig88 all hit like trucks. Ig88 and chewie combo does HUGE damage. It beats top 200 Revans so far.

I woke up at 368 trying my droid team from the original post topic.

Switched to this, and I'm back at 180 at least.

The regret is i had to take out t3 and magna. They are so cool, but have no place on the team :-(
  • Options
    Interesting.