Nerf hounds tooth already

It’s already a horribly oppressive ship with taunt which it auto-regains on dispel, bonus protection on hit.

But for the love of god, why oh why have you designed it to be able to cleanse debuffs so friggin easily.

Thinking about throwing out buff immunity? Don’t bother it won’t last more than a single turn.

Ships is a complete mess right now with this and the stupid falcon.

Replies

• Options
    Hounds tooth is annoying but by no means unbeatable. I beat two of them every TW. What's your swgoh.gg, I'm sure some of us can give you some tips.
  • Options
    There are plenty of tips on how to get rid of HT in this thread:
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/182870/hounds-tooth-is-overpowered/p1

I personally rely on Ahsoka. Throw in Cassian and you have a counter for both HT and Han's Millennium Falcon.
  • Options
    Thanks guys.

I can beat it. I use the tie fighter to put on buff immunity.

My complaint is that the debuff should stick for longer. It’s ridiculous how quickly it self-cleanses.
  • Options
    Thanks guys.

My complaint is that the debuff should stick for longer. It’s ridiculous how quickly it self-cleanses.

You need to debuff it and then immediately attack it. If you ignore it and try to attack its friends it's going to gain a TON of TM and go again, clearing any debuffs.
    Ally Code 766-465-766 swgoh.gg/u/trystansr/collection/
  • Options
    Thanks guys.

You need to debuff it and then immediately attack it. If you ignore it and try to attack its friends it's going to gain a TON of TM and go again, clearing any debuffs.

That’s the thing. If they bring it in as a reinforcement or redirect with another taunt it can be a real monster.

They should just remove its ability to gain turn meter on ally hit.
  • Options

That’s the thing. If they bring it in as a reinforcement or redirect with another taunt it can be a real monster.

They should just remove its ability to gain turn meter on ally hit.

You take that away, and it's a sitting duck. It's so impossibly slow that you could clear taunt and then erase all the other ships before it takes another turn. HT is a ship you have to go thru, not around. Biggs used to be like that too - though these days he's feeling almost as squishy as Boba. There are times I hope Biggs doesn't taunt just because a mass assist will wipe him out. With the Falcon assist frenzy meta, without HT you'd be space debris before you could reinforce.
    Ally Code 766-465-766 swgoh.gg/u/trystansr/collection/