STR Gear challenges bug ?

Anyone else notice that in the STR Gear challenge, the possible rewards have 7 mk3 carbanti sensor array salvage as a possibility... yet I have NEVER seen 7 as a reward.. not even 6 ! Only 5, 4 or 3 is ever given . This is an obvious bug , why is it even marked as 7 ? Is the possibility 1 in a billion? Maybe that's why I've NEVER seen it appear EVER ! And I seriously check every time , 5 times x 3 times / week x 52 weeks x 3 years ... not one 7 ! Bug ...?

Replies

• Options
    That's not a bug. 7 is possible, just very rare.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/ionastarbound/
    Discord: Iona Starbound#5299
  • Options
    They are just incredibly rare. I have gotten 6 only once and never 7, but it is possible.
  • Options
    I had a guild mate get 7, once, it's so unusual, he posted a picture as evidence.
    Never seen it again.
    I don't even remember me getting more than 5, I've had more 10 mill payouts from the credit heist, and they're rare 😉
  • Options
    Ok thanks so it is possible, I thought I was sure it was an f-up . I've gotten 10M twice so I know that's not mythical. Anyway the odds must be so horrible... never tell me the odds ! ;-)
  • AnnerDoon
    1353 posts Member
    Options
    Yes, it’s possible. Just like getting hit by lightning or winning the lottery.
  • Options
    Oh it’s WAI alright. Even though there’s no range for rewards and says 7 as the reward, not 3-7, it’s “WAI”. I’ve never seen a drop of 7 since playing in dec 2015. Not once. A few 6’s but mostly 3-5.
  • mvmss
    213 posts Member
    Options
    Why is it so rare?
  • Options
    Never more than 5 (I play since nov 2015)
  • Options
    It’s a joke that the drop rates for 6 or 7 carbs is .001%.
  • Options
    Thanks for the support! I KNEW it was so funking rare as being hit by lightning ! I've been getting alot of 3's and 4's and if I'm lucky a couple of 5's now and then . I hope to one day see a 6 or 7 ... just to know that it IS possible.
  • Options
    na07yccb93fp.jpg

It's possible, but it was once in an over 3-year thing. I have never seen 6.
  • Options
    Oh wow ! Thanks for the photo-proof ! :-)