zetas...

mlb1399
674 posts Member
edited March 2019
Discriminate geographically and only sell zetas to certain parts of the world?
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Jarvind
    3926 posts Member
    Options
    Wat8.jpg?1315930535
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Gannon
    1630 posts Member
    Options
    Pretty sure nobody gets to buy zetas.
    If someone can, screenshot it.
  • Options
    Gannon wrote: »

It’s been known that zetas are sold to japan users due to their law of not being able to gamble in mobile games or some crap like that
  • Options
    I assure you tho OP I don’t think I’ve ever met a top Japanese player. They are able to buy zetas but I’m pretty sure they aren’t able to do other things we can. Even if they are allowed all the things were allowed and also buy zetas their economic status doesn’t allow them to be whales like us.
  • APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    Options
    usArmyJedi wrote: »

It’s been known that zetas are sold to japan users due to their law of not being able to gamble in mobile games or some crap like that

Zetas were sold briefly to Japan but CG put the hammer down on that quickly.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • Options
    dlx8vaihjpks.png

• Options
    **** I need that pack
  • Options
    I live in Japan and I can't buy zetas. Who is your source who has "long known" that people in Japan can buy zetas?

Why don't you just change your phone's regional settings to Japan and buy zetas? Change the OS language to Japanese for the full Japanese experience
  • Options
    That image is from a year and a half ago.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/136818/does-anyone-have-an-explanation-of-this

Note the 6th reply in the thread:
    pfixjczgf23z.jpeg
  • mlb1399
    674 posts Member
    Options
    For reference, this thread was titled/censored why does CG.... I never put in zetas in the title