Less Character Shards on Tables

I've got the feeling that for about the last two weeks I've been getting less character shards on all holo tables. For example I'll sim all 8 battles on a hard node and will only get 1 or 2 shards, on very rare occasions 3, 4 if I'm really lucky but never more.

Is anyone else having this feeling/experience? Did I miss something in ask update?

Replies

• Daishi
    718 posts Member
    Options
    The game wide avg is about 33.3% on all nodes. Meaning of 8 sims 2-3 is about your average
  • Options
    My Nihilus sion and Kru are dropping normal
  • Zombie961
    1819 posts Member
    Options
    Depends on day but for most part normal. Though the last 10 Aurra shards took near a week to get
  • Options
    Daishi wrote: »
    The game wide avg is about 33.3% on all nodes. Meaning of 8 sims 2-3 is about your average

I registered my drops from carth. for the last 7 days my droprate is 21.05%.

I think CG put the droprates down since they wanna earn money offcourse
  • Options
    jurian wrote: »
    Daishi wrote: »

I registered my drops from carth. for the last 7 days my droprate is 21.05%.

I think CG put the droprates down since they wanna earn money offcourse

That's an incredibly small sample.

If you did three refreshes that gives you 224 attempts. 21% of that is roughly 47 shards.

If you started at 3 stars and hit 33% the rest of the way you'd have to do 706 more attempts. At the end you'd be a little over 30%.

And that's STILL an incredibly small sample.

More likely? You've hit a dry spell and somewhere down the road you'll have 7 days of 42.10% drop rate and you won't even notice it because of human nature.