Jedi Luke Skywalker, etc.

This game has improved by leaps and bounds over the last couple years. I was a huge KOTOR player back in the day and loved the additions to this.

But I wanted to see if there is any info CG would release for a Jedi Luke or his Xwing. It’s really odd to me that THE most important SW character isn’t in the game.

Any chance you’d give basic info like if you’re actually working on him or any plans?

I feel like it would create a big problem if release dates were given but still, can you give us anything?

Replies

• Javin37
    367 posts Member
    Options
    Make the most you can right before you call it quits. I suspect Jedi Luke is their 401k and will not be seen until the end.
  • Options
    What’s the 401k reference?

• Stick
    647 posts Member
    Options
    rascaedus wrote: »
    This game has improved by leaps and bounds over the last couple years. I was a huge KOTOR player back in the day and loved the additions to this.

But I wanted to see if there is any info CG would release for a Jedi Luke or his Xwing. It’s really odd to me that THE most important SW character isn’t in the game.

Any chance you’d give basic info like if you’re actually working on him or any plans?

I feel like it would create a big problem if release dates were given but still, can you give us anything?
    He’s in the **** game man. He’s commander luke. He has a lightsaber and the force. How is he not a Jedi.
  • Options
    Hantal86 wrote: »
    What’s the 401k reference?

Savings they won't touch until the game is almost done, they know it will be a cash cow and just milk it till the game dies (like you do your 401k)

• Options
    Retirement
  • Options
    Stick wrote: »

He’s in the **** game man. He’s commander luke. He has a lightsaber and the force. How is he not a Jedi.

Having a light sabre and the force equals Jedi? Oh dear. Youre pretty
  • Options
    He is a Light saber wielder. Does nothing more.
    But he is strong.
  • Stick
    647 posts Member
    Options

That’s not what I said. I said you have a luke skywalker with a lightsaber and the force so how do you not have jedi luke. It’s a nomenclature issue. Nothing more
  • Stick
    647 posts Member
    Options

He is a Light saber wielder. Does nothing more.
    But he is strong.

Ya ? Does he heal himself with his lightsaber too ?
  • Options

That’s not what I said. I said you have a luke skywalker with a lightsaber and the force so how do you not have jedi luke. It’s a nomenclature issue. Nothing more
    He doesnt synergize with Jedi, that's how
  • Stick
    647 posts Member
    Options
    So you want a tag. Not a new character. Say that.
  • Options
    LOL. Someone is trying way too hard
  • Options

CLS is not a Jedi. He does not have a Jedi tag. Jedi Luke would be ep. 6 Luke not ep. 5.