Canon versus Old Republic

Having had JKR as the meta I’m squad arena for the past several months and Darth Revan around the corner, I’m curious as to how CG is going to be able to release relevant Canon characters in the future...

With the Clone Wars returning this Fall, what characters could they make as a Legendary/Heroes Journey that’ll be strong enough to take out Revans? They gotta stop making kits as complicated as they’ve been getting... I’m looking to play a game not read the 3 paragraphs for each of the 6 abilities a new character receives.

Replies

• Options
    Having had JKR as the meta I’m squad arena for the past several months and Darth Revan around the corner, I’m curious as to how CG is going to be able to release relevant Canon characters in the future...

With the Clone Wars returning this Fall, what characters could they make as a Legendary/Heroes Journey that’ll be strong enough to take out Revans? They gotta stop making kits as complicated as they’ve been getting... I’m looking to play a game not read the 3 paragraphs for each of the 6 abilities a new character receives.

Why do the future characters need to specifically take out the Revans? Make them just as powerful, not more powerful, but in different ways, and make it R/P/S. And I wouldn't expect things to get too much more powerful without breaking the game in some fashion. But I'm prepared for them to not be able to make it up there.