B2 as Login Toon for April! Fixing the Grievous disappointment?

Prev1
So the fact that B2 is coming back on April could mean a new Separatist that will make Grievous OP???

Replies

• Tabub
    50 posts Member
    Options
    Oh god I hope so
  • Options
    Poggle rework
    "and i will show you ... where the iron crosses grow..."
  • Monel
    2786 posts Member
    Options
    Just a sign to me that gears are switching from Kotor to Clone Wars. Not that Kotor is over just that more emphasis on Clone Wars with the upcoming release.
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    Options
    Nope. You’ll need all the new Droids to unlock an OP Clone Trooper. That’s my guess. How else can they make you panic farm B1 and droideka from a single hard node?
  • Options
    Atlas1 wrote: »
    Nope. You’ll need all the new Droids to unlock an OP Clone Trooper. That’s my guess. How else can they make you panic farm B1 and droideka from a single hard node?

Oooooorrrr Padme??
  • Aydnie
    432 posts Member
    Options
    aperingo wrote: »

Oooooorrrr Padme??

Senator Palpatine
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Options

Oooooorrrr Padme??

Yesterday I got a spam text message to my business line and the texter (who was trying to sell health insurance) said "Hello Padme!" To start their message.

So, Padme confirmed for certain.
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    Options
    Jar jar binks... he did kill several of those droids
  • Tbirds01
    1235 posts Member
    Options
    VonZant wrote: »

Oooooorrrr Padme??

Yesterday I got a spam text message to my business line and the texter (who was trying to sell health insurance) said "Hello Padme!" To start their message.

So, Padme confirmed for certain.

Lol.
    Tag me if you reply to my comment so I know I should answer you!😀 My roster: https://swgoh.gg/p/842694912/
  • Tbirds01
    1235 posts Member
    Options
    So the fact that B2 is coming back on April could mean a new Separatist that will make Grievous OP???

Man I hope so so much that that is the case. I’m using droids right now and loving them, but making them better would be awesome. B2 rocket battle droid anyone? That'd be SO cool!
    Tag me if you reply to my comment so I know I should answer you!😀 My roster: https://swgoh.gg/p/842694912/
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    Poggle rework

oh great, they're gonna nerf poggle's leader and there goes my droid squad I worked so hard on!
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Options

We already have rex. What clone is more iconic?
  • Vendi1983
    5023 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    I've looked at Gaming Fans and the "Recent Discussion" sections and can't find the April calendar. It's late and I spent 6 hrs driving around today. Any links?
  • Options
    GG & company to unlock a legendary Episode 3 Kenobi? The one from the loading screen.
  • Vendi1983
    5023 posts Member
    Options
    Disregard. It's in the Developers Announcements section just down at spot #13. Behind the JTR announcement from January 18, 2019. @Kyno any reason it's so far out of sequence? It's on the third page of "Recent Discussions" and normally Dev Posts are tagged/locked to the top of that section?
  • Options
    Vendi1983 wrote: »
    I've looked at Gaming Fans and the "Recent Discussion" sections and can't find the April calendar. It's late and I spent 6 hrs driving around today. Any links?

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/199561/event-calendar-april#latest
  • Options
    New droid meta, complete with OP leader that can finally defeat Revan:
    47g6ynaym5yp.jpeg
    Lead: I’m afraid that’s something I cannot allow to happen. Enemies cannot be called to assist against droid allies. Whenever a droid ally takes damage from an enemy, increase that enemy’s cooldowns by 1, remove all buffs from them and lock them out in the cold emptiness of space for one turn. Enemies in space cannot use abilities, and will die if they don’t have their helmet on.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Vendi1983 wrote: »
    Disregard. It's in the Developers Announcements section just down at spot #13. Behind the JTR announcement from January 18, 2019. Kyno any reason it's so far out of sequence? It's on the third page of "Recent Discussions" and normally Dev Posts are tagged/locked to the top of that section?

Should be fixed now.
  • Vendi1983
    5023 posts Member
    Options
    @Kyno

Thanks!
  • Shok
    73 posts Member
    Options

<3
  • Options
    Maybe a Battle of Geonosis TB map.
  • Options

That would be really cool and something refreshing is needed badly. The current ones on Hoth are getting boring.

It would also tie in pretty well with Battlefront which has a new Game Mode, that is set on Geonosis and involves ground and space battles.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Options
    Super Tactical Droid and Geonosians?
  • Options
    Maybe we're finally going to get that Grievous rework
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options

A new TB is pretty likely at this point. The old ones are stale, mid-tier guilds are close to getting max stars and the platoons just got easier on top of that. It's time for new end-game PvE content.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    JDIII wrote: »
    The new droids arent even farmable yet so they definitely wont be needed for a new clone (or padme, lol)

They could be "soft requirement", meaning that the event can be done with any 5 Separatists but is a lot easier with the new droids.
  • zegene
    249 posts Member
    Options
    Maybe an indicator to Malevolence?
    Check my collection. Contact me at Discord: zegene#1773
  • Palanthian
    1262 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    The only thing mentioned in “the great leak” of 2018 that hasn’t yet come to pass is Grievous’ capital ship. It should be on the way pretty soon.