Where’s the Falcon? [MERGE]

1235Next

Replies

• Options
    NicWester wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »
    NicWester wrote: »
    Ah, man.... Well I waited this long, I can wait another day.

That said.... I mean.... How about a couple crystals or something for my emotional damages ;)

I heard Crumb will give out free hugs at the SW event for this inconvenience. :wink:

Screw hugs, I need stun guns.

This one gets it.
  • Options
    I want CW Chewie shards
  • Options
    A few days ago everybody was livid that it was coming and nobody was ready.

Now we have more time and people...are still mad?

I think the ones that are mad now are the ones that used their crystals to get ready in time because they weren’t before. Makes perfect sense, not sure why you’re playing like you don’t get that in order to score some forum cool points...
  • Options
    Trake wrote: »

I’m never mad at them if I’m not ready for a toon, that’s on me, I’m **** at them for the lack of...well, everything really. A general lack of courtesy, communication, integrity, intelligence, etc. etc. This is like BP gas stations, oops, sorry, our bad.

This is the point. I'm completely ready for the event. I'm not upset that it isn't today, i'm upset that this is just one more in a long line of mistakes that show a lack of respect for the player base and their time. It's their responsibility to have this event on time regardless of the reason especially with the **** storm that is Malak just being announced (and you know that will be on time tomorrow). They just don't care unless it nets them a bunch of money for them to show their shareholders. Man this is annoying. How much longer can a game based on this kind of strategy last?
  • Options
    It is such a joke how awful this company is at PR, I literally have never seen a company continuously fumble the ball and basically disrespect their customers as much as well.... Boeing
  • Trake
    148 posts Member
    Options
    Trake wrote: »

I’m never mad at them if I’m not ready for a toon, that’s on me, I’m **** at them for the lack of...well, everything really. A general lack of courtesy, communication, integrity, intelligence, etc. etc. This is like BP gas stations, oops, sorry, our bad.

This is the point. I'm completely ready for the event. I'm not upset that it isn't today, i'm upset that this is just one more in a long line of mistakes that show a lack of respect for the player base and their time. It's their responsibility to have this event on time regardless of the reason especially with the **** storm that is Malak just being announced (and you know that will be on time tomorrow). They just don't care unless it nets them a bunch of money for them to show their shareholders. Man this is annoying. How much longer can a game based on this kind of strategy last?

I don’t care what anyone says, the whales may keep the game going financially but the regular players are still the heart of the game. If you irritate the regular players it’s game over. I promise you that it will be game over if you push them too far. I’ve seen it on several games, games I’ve played for a long time. It’s not there yet but it’s getting close, I can feel it. If something doesn’t change or they keep pulling stuff like this, the game will end. I’m not being dramatic, I’m not being sarcastic, I’m telling you from experience. I’m a **** psychologist, reading people is my job, and what I’m reading is not good. This game could go on a long time if done right, but lately I’m doubting it’ll get through the year at this pace. I pray I’m wrong.
  • Options
    SmurfLAX28 wrote: »
    It is such a joke how awful this company is at PR, I literally have never seen a company continuously fumble the ball and basically disrespect their customers as much as well.... Boeing

They’re not in the top 10. Start with all the cable companies.
  • Options
    afysuwr3fga2.jpg
    WHY WAS THIS ON TWITTER INSTEAD OF ON THE OFFICIAL FORUMS
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Options
    Riffinator wrote: »
    afysuwr3fga2.jpg

Incompetence...
  • Options
    PeldorV wrote: »

They’re not in the top 10. Start with all the cable companies.

Not even close, if Cable companies pulled this crap as often as they do it'd be exponentially worse.... It's almost like you don't understand the magnitude of this being a game and no one actually having legit complaints to random shmoes because this is just a game

You may dislike cable companies more because they are much more important and still don't give a crap about their customers but no way on heck do cable companies do a worse job at damage control and starting their own fires than what we've seen from CG constantly
  • Options
    Scheduling conflict.

Hah.

What's today? Smugglers run?

What's tomorrow? Malak.

How is Smugglers Run a conflict but Malak isn't?
    Ally Code 766-465-766 swgoh.gg/u/trystansr/collection/
  • Options
    Scheduling conflict.

Hah.

What's tomorrow? Malak.

They said scheduling *error*, not conflict.
  • Options
    Scheduling conflict.

Hah.

What's tomorrow? Malak.

That's not the conflict, the conflict is that they didn't want the game to be updated early enough for people to data mine
  • Options
    Scheduling conflict.

Hah.

What's tomorrow? Malak.

That's not the conflict, the conflict is that they didn't want the game to be updated early enough for people to data mine

This is more than likely exactly what happened.
  • StarSon
    7460 posts Member
    Options
    Here you go: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/200259/flight-of-the-falcon-starting-april-12th

All official like. @Kyno can you close this now that we know where it is?
  • Options

Hi Heroes,

Due to a scheduling conflict, the Flight of the Falcon event has been delayed by one day. The event will now begin on April 12th.
  • Options
    Riffinator wrote: »
    afysuwr3fga2.jpg

Sorry, hadn’t seen that announcement, was basing that off of Carrie’s response.
  • Options
    Either way, I'm upset my Falcon has been delayed a day because someone might find out the kit of the 1% toon.
  • Options
    While I'm ALWAYS super critical of CG as a whole... 1 day delay... not really going to complain.

Especially since it means its one more day for 8 attempts..
  • Options
    While I'm ALWAYS super critical of CG as a whole... 1 day delay... not really going to complain.

Even though the reason is so people have 24 less hours (of the 48 they were given) of knowing what they are pouring their money and gear into to make sure they unlock Malak?

Sure, you're not complaining but the reasoninf behind it is shady as all heck.

• Naw
    969 posts Member
    Options
    Been wondering the same. Apparently Falcon still needs to get off the back of that Star Destroyer so we can chase it.
    On a serious note, on reddit I heard that CG is having "technical difficulties" so maybe that's why.

I often wonder why I still expect news on these official forums when I should be just reading Reddit for actual information.
  • StarSon
    7460 posts Member
    Options

Even though the reason is so people have 24 less hours (of the 48 they were given) of knowing what they are pouring their money and gear into to make sure they unlock Malak?

Not sure what you're after here. The timing of Malak is unchanged. It will still start in just over 6 hours. The Falcon getting pushed a day has nothing to do with that event.
  • Options
    StarSon wrote: »

Not sure what you're after here. The timing of Malak is unchanged. It will still start in just over 6 hours. The Falcon getting pushed a day has nothing to do with that event.

You don't think the Falcon not being live doesn't have anything to do with no update yet? The reason their hasn't been an update is because they don't want to release the kit and gear requirements to data miners
  • StarSon
    7460 posts Member
    Options

You don't think the Falcon not being live doesn't have anything to do with no update yet? The reason their hasn't been an update is because they don't want to release the kit and gear requirements to data miners

No, that's exactly why the Falcon isn't live. There was no content update yesterday to push the event. But, had there been an update, it would have added Malak and his event, so would not be a need for data miners to look at it.
  • Options

No, that's exactly why the Falcon isn't live. There was no content update yesterday to push the event. But, had there been an update, it would have added Malak and his event, so would not be a need for data miners to look at it.

What does knowing about the event have anything to do with kit and gear requirements.... They want everyone possible to be panic gearing the crap outta the squad before making any informed decision
  • StarSon
    7460 posts Member
    Options

What does knowing about the event have anything to do with kit and gear requirements.... They want everyone possible to be panic gearing the crap outta the squad before making any informed decision

I'm very confused by your position here. If there had been an update yesterday, the Falcon event would now be live. We would also have Malak in game, as well as his event. So we would know what the kit was, and we would know his gear list. Anyone that buys gear without knowing the full story, that's on them, not CG.
  • 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    Scheduling conflict.

Hah.

What's tomorrow? Malak.

The update note on announcement says conflict
    qa759ovtjdn3.jpeg
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Here you go: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/200259/flight-of-the-falcon-starting-april-12th

All official like. Kyno can you close this now that we know where it is?

It has officially been found.
This discussion has been closed.