• Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    moochers gonna mooch
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Kisakee
    1648 posts Member
    Options
    Don't give this thread to much attention, there's nobody to thank for and nothing to be proud about for playing a game for free were others are paying for it to keep it running.
    "Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid."
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • Drazhar
    784 posts Member
    Options
    In a game where developers show their gratitude to spenders by increasing the bills, always making your previous investments useless and forcing you to spend again if you don't want said thing to happen, I can say I'm very grateful to be a "parasite". Go on spending, lads. You'll see how this pays out when they'll finally manage to kill the game.
  • Options
    Kisakee wrote: »
    Don't give this thread to much attention, there's nobody to thank for and nothing to be proud about for playing a game for free were others are paying for it to keep it running.

oof, salt much?
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Options

"Dont give this thread attention." as you literally post in it causing more attention to be brought to it. good job there, really helping your cause
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    Options
    10/10 will reread this thread over and over.

/s
  • Drazhar
    784 posts Member
    Options
    10/10 will up this thread (especially because I think CG somehow made my posts and comments invisible).
  • Options
    Agree!!
  • Kisakee
    1648 posts Member
    Options
    Riffinator wrote: »

oof, salt much?

"Dont give this thread attention." as you literally post in it causing more attention to be brought to it. good job there, really helping your cause

No salt. It's just pointless to be happy about something that don't do anything so why wasting your time writing and reading here. It would be more logic to make a thread where you thank spending people for keeping the game running. That's just my opinion and absolutely non-judgemental to anyone, like as you do.
    "Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid."
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • Options

oof, salt much?

No salt. It's just pointless to be happy about something that don't do anything so why wasting your time writing and reading here. It would be more logic to make a thread where you thank spending people for keeping the game running. That's just my opinion and absolutely non-judgemental to anyone, like as you do.

I mean technically if more people had self control and didn’t spend hundreds of dollars on this game, CG might act more humble and less greedy.

That’s an alternate universe tho, we’ll never know. What we F2P players know is that it’s a huge relief to not have fallen for an endless money pit.

• Tomaj
    41 posts Member
    Options
    Such genius, such razzle dazzle, such pizzazz. pizzazz? pizza. pizza azz.
  • Options

oof, salt much?

oof so much salt i can taste it from here. and once again you posting here causes it to be brought up the the top of all posts in general. If you really wanted to ignore it you would have actually ignored it. Butcha Didnt.
  • Kisakee
    1648 posts Member
    Options
    Tbuono89 wrote: »
    I mean technically if more people had self control and didn’t spend hundreds of dollars on this game, CG might act more humble and less greedy.

That’s an alternate universe tho, we’ll never know.

Or they could have decided that the outcome isn't enough to keep the game running. As you said, we'll never know.
    oof so much salt i can taste it from here. and once again you posting here causes it to be brought up the the top of all posts in general. If you really wanted to ignore it you would have actually ignored it. Butcha Didnt.

That is common decency, you asked me something and i answered. And believe it or not, people can have pure neutral opinions. But you're right, i'll ignore you from now on.
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn