I regret dropping cash for DR now!!!!!

2Next

Replies

• Options
    DarthMarr wrote: »
    Hikari wrote: »
    Remember this is the same guy who thinks Arena chats are dishonorable because his team is so good. The game will always be changing. Nobody can buy one char and rule the top forever.

How is this related to the topic at hand?

Shows your intent and perspective. Everyone is on the same playing field. Why do we need to know that you regret spending. Sorry I do not have sympathy because you spent money lots of people spend to support the game.

What is the purpose of this thread other than to try and start a flame war on spending. You did not need to start a new tread on it and it should be merged in the Star-forge mega thread.

If spending money on a game is to support them they would name it DONATION.
    I spend money to get something in return, and not to be nerfed next week or so. Directly or indirectly. When I spend I know for what I spend. If changes are made it totally changes my investment too.

Sure, sure. BUT they did the same thing to JKR when they released FBS. Release the sword and weeks later the shield as another complainer put it. I invested in JKR not DR. I learned my lesson. A lesson you seemed to have ignored. It isn't the first time they have done it. Don't act shocked/ upset when it happens to you. You walked into this with plenty of foreknowledge available if you chose to seek it out, and apparently ignored it because you wanted Darth Revan. Well you got him, sorry the next 3 months didn't go as you wanted even though we know that is how this game works. Lesson learned this time?
    GRANDMASTER
    NeXuSe7msb2g6cet7.jpg
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    Boofpoof wrote: »
    Remember this is the same guy who thinks Arena chats are dishonorable because his team is so good. The game will always be changing. Nobody can buy one char and rule the top forever.

How is this related to the topic at hand?

Shows your intent and perspective. Everyone is on the same playing field. Why do we need to know that you regret spending. Sorry I do not have sympathy because you spent money lots of people spend to support the game.

What is the purpose of this thread other than to try and start a flame war on spending. You did not need to start a new tread on it and it should be merged in the Star-forge mega thread.

If spending money on a game is to support them they would name it DONATION.
    I spend money to get something in return, and not to be nerfed next week or so. Directly or indirectly. When I spend I know for what I spend. If changes are made it totally changes my investment too.

Except that nothing changed. You still have Darth Revan. You got what you paid for. Where is the evidence that your investment has been nerfed directly or indirectly? When you can show that then maybe you have something. Till then this is nothing but buyers regret for....wait for it....something else that has come along. You paid for Darth Revan. Not Malak. So carry your woe is me perspective to a galaxy far, far away because I doubt you will find much sympathy for your plight here.

The answer is: I wouldn't drop cash or that much cash if I known the jedis will get buffed and I will needed jkr too to unlock the last part for DR teams.
    That is why I did not dropped for anything else before DR

Money only buys a temporary advantage - a "head start" in many cases. That's they way its always been.

The issue lately is that that advantage costs more money, doesn't last as long as it had previously and the demands for a "new" advantage comes much quicker.

TL;DR - they want you to keep paying. Only now, they want you to pay more money, more often for an advantage that won't last very long. Then they'll do it again.

Interestingly, if that sounds oddly similar to the relationship an addict has with his/her junkie, then all is WAI.

Welcome to SWGOH. I'm sure you can quit anytime.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    This game runs this way.
    Phoenix - thrawn
    Ewok - c3po
    BHs - chewie
    FO - BB8
    Empire - R2D2
    Rebels - palp

There's chance ppl dont like the requirement chars.