Plo and Mace need to be on the "while we're at it list."

Just sayin

Replies

• Options
    With it!

Mace should hit like a truck or like scav Rey.
  • Options
    Yeah, now that I think about it they have to rework them. The game doesn't make sense if not.
  • Options
    Yeah, now that I think about it they have to rework them. The game doesn't make sense if not.

Ha. Hope for the best expect the worst.

But in terms of characters only cg has been fan servicing a lot. So maybe they will. But never bet all your chips on anything here.
  • Options

Ha. Hope for the best expect the worst.

But in terms of characters only cg has been fan servicing a lot. So maybe they will. But never bet all your chips on anything here.

Yeah, it's just they know the player-base knows Star Wars canon somewhat. So we are going to have all of these players with some reasonable canon expectations. Having an Ahsoka Tano that can 1v1 Plo Koon or Mace Windu is silly. Other incongruencies also. But hey, we also have 5 Han Solo. Not very solo!!!!
  • Options
    PLZ REWORK MACE!!!!!!!
  • Options
    #ReworkWindu #ReworkKoon
  • Options
    Zenbreon wrote: »
    #ReworkWindu #ReworkKoon

Yeah, it is pretty funny that Plo was G11 in this pic. Highest gear of all of them.
    63opipt1g9gz.png

• Options
    Mace is a character they don't seem to know what to do with or even care much about.

He's a tank, but he can't actually tank, nor really do damage. Mace is woefully unimpressive when he should be a bad **** mother fu--er (it says so on his wallet): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mj07qh51zPI