What determines who goes first between characters if they all have full tm?

I run nightsisters on phase 4 of the HSTR. The strategy relies on creating a tm chain by timing your heals right. How ever I keep running into a problem where even though character-1 is sitting at full tm, somehow how character-2 that achieves full tm after character-1 is going first. What determines who takes a turn if 2 or more characters all have full tm at the same time?

Replies

• crzydroid
    7301 posts Moderator
    Options
    If two characters reach 100% tm at the same time, it's RNG.
  • Options
    Really!? Speed counts for nothing?
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    Options
    Pray to RNGesus
  • Options
    It’s random.
    One of the stupid things like the probability to earn shards from the nodes: pure luck.
    This can reach extreme points:
    Few minutes ago I was fighting in Arena, Jedi Revan team mirror match.
    My Revan triggered Savior, so he should have a turn, immediately. But not only my Revan had 100% Tm, also enemy GMY, GK and Bastila had.... they all went before my Revan killing him!
    Then I revived him and won the fight... but the point is that this “luck-random festival” is stupid! No strategy, just luck.
  • Options
    It’s random.
    One of the stupid things like the probability to earn shards from the nodes: pure luck.
    My Revan triggered Savior, so he should have a turn, immediately. But not only my Revan had 100% Tm, also enemy GMY, GK and Bastila had.... they all went before my Revan killing him!
    Then I revived him and won the fight... but the point is that this “luck-random festival” is stupid! No strategy, just luck.

That's crazy. It seems like the right thing to do at that point would be to have the fastest units go first
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    crzydroid wrote: »
    If two characters reach 100% tm at the same time, it's RNG.

The general rule is:
    If two or more characters have 100% TM at the same time who goes first will be random.

(The don't necessarily need to.reach 100% at the same time. It can happen at different times)
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    Options
    Ninjah9 wrote: »
    Really!? Speed counts for nothing?
    Speed is for how fast you fill your TM compared to others.
  • Options
    Huatimus wrote: »
    Pray to RNGesus

He was on my guild
    This is... SPARTAAAAAAA
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    Options
    Dinotank46 wrote: »
    Huatimus wrote: »
    Pray to RNGesus

He was on my guild

Really? Did he bless your guild with good drops in simmed Rancor?
  • Options
    AntiFunn wrote: »
    It’s random.

But in real battle "luck" does play a role. A gust of wind, an unexpected distraction, or interference of any kind could affect the end result.

Except that it's a holotable simulation game where you are probably one of those big fat Hutts playing this game in a cantina lol

Even big fat Hutts get lucky once in awhile
  • TVF
    36603 posts Member
    Options
    Necro.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH