CG_SBCrumb wrote: »
Hi Holotable Heroes!
Here is all the new content you’ll find after today’s update, 4/24/19.
These characters or ships are now available in the following locations:
B1 Battle Droid
- B1 Battle Droid is a new addition to Fleet Battles 5-B Hard and does not replace any possible rewards currently available there.
- Droideka will replace Hoth Rebel Scout, the character currently on Light Side Battles 8-B Hard. Hoth Rebel Scout will continue to be farmable on Dark Side Battles 6-A Hard and available in the Cantina Battles Store.
PACKS AND BUNDLES
Ultimate Bundle: Separatist Droids
Gather Separatist Droids under the leadership of General Grievous. This selection of character shards and gear will aid you in your goal of crushing the Galactic Republic.
Date available: April 24th
- General Grievous (x55)
- B1 Battle Droid (x30)
- Droideka (x30)
- B2 Super Battle Droid (x55)
- IG-100 MagnaGuard (x55)
- Ability Materials
Purchase limit: 1
Minimum Level requirement: 20
Separatist Droid Faction Pack
Give the Separatist army a boost with character shards for General Grievous or one of the Separatist droids.
Each pack awards 1 card of character shards worth 10-330 shards.
Date available: April 24th
- General Grievous
- B1 Battle Droid
- B2 Super Battle Droid
- IG-100 MagnaGuard
Minimum Level requirements: 20+
Maximum # Purchases: 1 per Day
- UNIT - Darth Malak will no longer be able to target units that can't be targeted when battling on Auto with no enemy unit directly selected.
- UI - Updated some battle effect descriptions to further clarify some mechanical interactions and ensure that when a battle effect icon has the lock on it, that lock only refers to the fact that the effect can't be dispelled.
- TERRITORY BATTLE - Hoth Territory Battle Imperial Assault (Light Side): Hoth Rebel Soldier was inadvertently used in Phase 2 platoons. These have been replaced by Princess Leia in all instances but one, which was replaced by Admiral Ackbar instead.
- TERRITORY BATTLE - Hoth Territory Battle Imperial Retaliation (Dark Side): Jango Fett was inadvertently used in a Phase 3 platoon. This has been replaced with Director Krennic instead.
Now we're going to have another "new" character that is (of course) put on a 20 energy node? You guys do know that there are 12 energy nodes too, right? (Yes, it's nice that Droideka is sharing a node with XB, but a 20 energy node!)
Pretty please, with sugar on top, look at the drop rate on fleet nodes, especially ETA2 and check that you didn't put the decimal in at 0.03% drop rate or something like that?
"Should be fixed, but checking"
Was about to slide in crumbs dm
I hate spending 375 crystals for 3 shards when i can get 4 for 320 in shipments because lets talk truth ship omegas drop once a year
yes, being told this was also fixed.
CG: Everyone loves single hard node farms, especially Fleet nodes! Also we better remove all other hard node farms that are on multiple nodes, can't have people farming one thing in less then 6 months!
Shhhhhhhhh dont give em an excuse to drop uuuururururururuururuuruogggger and lobot before i finish them
Give me a break
Drop rate has been the same for every node...33%
That said, like...... Can I please use my ships to get ships somehow? Maybe give folks a heads up that the fleet store will re-open so I can buy something other than zetas?
I just went 1/5 and 1/5 on these droids. Obviously drop rates nerfed for them!!
edit: 6/20 now. guess you were right. lol
Meanwhile we still have multiple empty Cantina nodes ...
CG today: we released several new characters to hard nodes.
B1 Battle Droid
B2 Super Battle Droid
At least on the new spreadsheet it has been replaced by Sith Trooper
It then won't let me log into the game without it asking what my Google Play account is (Why did CG forget this?) and then asks me for new permissions including deleting stuff (what was wrong with the old permissions?).
What the f... Is going on?
Cant find an explanation about this on this forums site or Answers HQ.
But..... you have like..... the .0000000000000000001 % chance at getting ship omegas
Has to be worth it so you can omega a ship once a decade