Prev13
Up for your viewing pleasure...
https://swgoh.gg/characters/padme-amidala/

Replies

• Tbirds01
    1235 posts Member
    Options
    Thanks man!
    Tag me if you reply to my comment so I know I should answer you!😀 My roster: https://swgoh.gg/p/842694912/
  • Options
    Doesn't look too bad tbh. Although seems more of a defensive team for GA/TW rather than offence but maybe that is just me
  • Options
    Uhh another overly complicated leader ability... Can't wait to see how this one will break the game :D

Probably Anakin one-shotting everything ever once he gets his bonus turn and has a few stacks of this new courage buff.
  • Tbirds01
    1235 posts Member
    Options
    So anakin can’t gain his 100% turn meter if padme is alive?🙁
    Tag me if you reply to my comment so I know I should answer you!😀 My roster: https://swgoh.gg/p/842694912/
  • Options
    They tried not to break Enfys Nest but clearly did.
    >:)So what? I want Krell!
  • Options
    Tbirds01 wrote: »

They changed it from tm gain to bonus turn, so no, it won't be prevented
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    Options
    Hahahaha hahahaha
  • Options
    Tbirds01 wrote: »

He does not gain bonus turn meter.. he takes a bonus turn. Her leader mayber hurts gmy, but this is a very op kit. Direct dr/malak counter, as well as cls counter. Overpowered but I hope it stays.
  • Options
    Last big thing - inflicts fear
    Next big thing - immune to fear, gives courage
    Next big thing - monkeys with courage and gets stacks of...let's say pancakes.
    Next big thing - eats those pancakes

Do they even try anymore?
  • Tbirds01
    1235 posts Member
    Options
    Okay thanks, didn’t realize that about his kit.
  • Tbirds01
    1235 posts Member
    Options
    So, this does mean one good thing at least...
    CUP will be meta!
  • Options
    DarthAndy wrote: »

If this is true they just literally rock-paper-scissored the arena. Jkr will eat padme lead squads, and padme will eat dr. Its cool.
  • Damodamo
    1586 posts Member
    Options
    Shaddes wrote: »
    So if she is immune to fear does that prevent DR from fearing the entire team? If so **** CG

Fairly sure I just read she is immune but then cleanses.. so erm.. not op then..
  • Georgemi6
    1236 posts Member
    Options
    Padme is immune to fear
    Well Darth revan did not stick around for long
  • Options
    DarthAndy wrote: »

If this is true they just literally rock-paper-scissored the arena. Jkr will eat padme lead squads, and padme will eat dr. Its cool.

Since keeping JKR in the meta discussion is exactly what everyone wanted...

This is ridiculous that DR/Malak already gets a strong direct counter while JKR continues to go unchecked...
  • marxuke
    163 posts Member
    Options
    Lol... sorry i am just laughing. I was/am stressing out for getting Malak, but seeing Padme's kit, i feel so bad about people who went everything for DRevan team.... including me, lol.
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    Options
    Seems pretty OP, and definitely a defensive monster.
  • Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    Options
    I'm going to guess DR teams will still do just fine especially on offense
  • Options

"If this is true they just literally rock-paper-scissored the arena. Jkr will eat padme lead squads, and padme will eat dr. Its cool."

Fair point. If the end result is good then it's cool, I just get heartburn with these kits that specifically neuter other toons / kits. Seems lazy

• Options
    Will buff immunity be a good counter?
  • Options
    **** they really are trying to annoy players. I was one of the few that got Malak without being a whale, I'm using my guild currency to get more shards, my crystals to buy those stupid new gear pieces and was about to zeta him... and they release this...

Did they have to have Fear Immunity...really.
  • Options
    KaneKarand wrote: »
    **** they really are trying to annoy players. I was one of the few that got Malak without being a whale, I'm using my guild currency to get more shards, my crystals to buy those stupid new gear pieces and was about to zeta him... and they release this...

Did they have to have Fear Immunity...really.

Trading one broken mechanic for another
  • Durango
    113 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    Immune to fear and your team can't debuffed???
    I said it on the swgoh subreddit and I'll say it here: This debuff immunity is horrendous. I absolutely hate everything about this.

SWGOH was a game where the strategy of the combat was heavily based on buff/debuff management, status effect always have been at the heart of the game. Since Bastila, debuff-oriented team have been constantly pushed toward irrelevance through high bonus tenacity (zBast lead), constant cleansing and tenacity up (JKRevan), impossibility to apply debuff under certain condition (Bastilla Fallen) and new this **** with Padme, which isn't even "curable" by tenacity down.

What's the point of having debuff anymore, CG?