Players Looking For Guilds - May 2019 *** READ RULES IN FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING ***

Prev1345
LocalHero
146 posts Member
edited June 2019
If you are a player looking for a guild, post here. It might be helpful to include your vital stats: ally code, level, how active, what characters you have, what kind of guild you are looking for(casual, super active), etc.

Rules
  • No guild advertisements. This thread is for player advertisements only.
  • Do not reply to advertisements here. Instead, send a private message to anyone you are interested in recruiting. Instructions on how to do that can be found here.
  • Do not post anything that is not a player advertisement. This means no "I sent you a PM" or anything like that. This includes telling people not to post here. If you see such a post, flag it as spam or PM a mod to have it removed.
  • Do not post personal contact information, such as chat IDs or email addresses, here. That information should only be handed out through private messages.
  • When you have found a guild, update your advertisement to indicate as such so you don't continue to get messages.
  • One ad per player.
** ANY POSTS VIOLATING THESE RULES WILL BE REMOVED **

Here is a sample template of information to include in your advertisement. Feel free to include any other information you feel is important for guild recruiters to know but please do not write entire paragraphs about your history. We want to keep posts short and concise for easy perusal:
  • Ally-Code:
  • Link to swgoh.gg:
  • (If no swgoh.gg account, it would be helpful to list who your gear 11 and gear 12 characters are, or if you have a lot, say how many)
  • Galactic Power:
  • Character/Ship GP:
  • Player Level:
  • Number of 7*:
  • Number of 6*:
  • Number of 5*:
  • Average Arena Rank:
  • Type of Play: (F2P, P2P, Dolphin, Whale)
  • Time-zone:
Post edited by Sunnie1978 on

Replies

• AdrienBrill
    1 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    Already got into the guild, thank you for all replies!
    Post edited by AdrienBrill on
  • Staticxman
    2 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    Looking for guild:
    Ally code:526-431-142
    GP: ~675k
    Type of guild I'm looking for: casual, fun, not overly serious, friendly, helpful. I don't know much about this game, but I like to play it.
    Level 85, no zetas, gear lvl 10+ characters. Message me or just invite me to your guild.
    I am a daily player. Like to donate and help everyone get better, so we all can get farther together.
    7*: 18
  • Options
    Found a guild. Thank you
  • MaverickRise
    3 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    Found an awesome guild for me and my bro! No more messages and requests please!
    Post edited by MaverickRise on
  • Thalion86
    4 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    Guild found thank you all for your interest
    Post edited by Thalion86 on
  • Garwin1848
    1 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    Guild found. Thank you
    Post edited by Garwin1848 on
  • starlordisanidiot
    19 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    found a home but cant delete post ;-)
    Post edited by starlordisanidiot on
  • Options
    Looking to join an active but relaxed guild that does all heroic raids and everyone does there 600 daily . I did stop playing for a few months but been back since December so still catching up on some of the newer characters but I do have a strong roster . My GP is 4,362,000. I’m flexible on raid times but looking for a US English speaking guild .
  • Options
    Just trying my luck. Returning player starting fresh, but know what I'm doing. So if your guild is looking for someone who participates in all daily guild activities aswell as 600/600 everyday then you've found your guy. Only level 67 with 160k gp.

Mainly looking for guilds that require at least 500+ tickets, aswell as 100m+ gp and doing well ish on tb/tw. I know I'm asking alot, but just resting the waters. Not entirely f2p.
  • MasterSergo
    2 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    (double message, delete please)
    Post edited by MasterSergo on
  • Grzechu
    3 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    Options
    Found a home and thank you for all the messages
    Post edited by Grzechu on
  • Options
    Hello everyone. I'm looking for guild.
    4.8kk GP (73 G12, 57 G11, 69 zetas), F2P player. Top-1 squad / fleet arena. Active player in all modes. Game experience - more than 3 years.

Preferences regarding my future guild:
    Around 220kk GP or more. TW-focused. 45*/48* TB. English-speaking.
    Raids time (important!): from 5:00 AM UTC to 11:00 AM UTC for active raids. Other time is not appropriate.

My contacts:
    434-144-479 ally code
    https://swgoh.gg/p/434144479/
    Sergo#2063 in Discord
  • Phisig96
    23 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    I left the game a few weeks ago because of burnout. Looking for a casual guild. Alley code is 822-166-728
    https://swgoh.gg/p/822166728/

I have found a guild, thanks for all the requests.
    Post edited by Phisig96 on
  • Options
    Hi all. 1.4mil GP daily player participates in all activities looking for the following: 50-80mil gp guild, 18k+ daily raid tickets produced, pit & tank raids ffa after 24hr join, 75%+ TW win rate. Hpit, Haat, Str 5 & 6 alternated with 6 getting done not too long after ticketshave maxed. Prefer raids be started as soon as tickets available and hopefully between 5pm - 1am europe time (flexible on timing I am actually in est time zone
    and just prefer they start before6pm). Please pm guild name and let me know any criteria that doesn't match. TIA, cheers
  • SixSicks6
    1 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    active returning player
    ally code 846-485-634
    gp is only 872,418 but im active ill eran 600 tickets and help out everywhere i can

https://swgoh.gg/p/846485634/

Guild found thanks!
    Post edited by SixSicks6 on
  • WinterRose
    9 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    Options
    Rookery DeCarabas (2 year vet)

Thanks for the offers folks! I found a guild I think will be quite to my liking. Shoot straight, and luck in yer steps!
    Post edited by WinterRose on
    Rookery DeCarabas, from....
    Star Wars Galaxies, Knights of the Old Republic 1 & 2, Star Wars: The Old Republic, Star Wars D20 (WotC) and Star Wars RPG (FFG) ...and many others.
  • Options
    New player looking for a guild that does raids consistently and at evening US times. My GP is 208k and am looking to grow and improve in the game. I usually get my 600 tickets daily. My ally code is 927-837-678.
  • Options
    New player looking for an active guild and some experienced guys to help with some tips and what not. I am extremely active.

I would also like a guild that does raids in the evening US.

600 tickets daily

Gp - 46,754 but am working very hard to get that up

Ally code 669-735-242
  • aManHasNoName
    3 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    Options
    I found one :)
    Post edited by aManHasNoName on
  • APlayerNamedGus
    9 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    Options
    I am active daily, and I'm looking for a guild so I can participate in more events, e.g. Heroic raids and TB/TW. I am currently in the Tier 6 Starter Guild, and looking for a more dedicated guild.

I run a zzzJKR/zBS/zGMY/zJolee/zEzra (99k) as my arena squad, and I am actively working on adding more breadth, and gear, to my squads for Grand Arena. Currently building up a 5 character Bounty Hunter squad, working on shards for a 6th for GA 3x3. I just acquired CLS, and 5* Chewbacca, so now looking to get Han shards.

Ally-Code: 228-642-777
    Link to swgoh.gg: https://swgoh.gg/p/228642777/
    Galactic Power: 1.6M
    Character/Ship GP: Character GP - 926k, Ship GP - 689k
    Player Level: 85
    Number of 7*: 44
    Number of 6*: 8
    Average Arena Rank: 262
    Average Fleet Arena Rank: 100
    Type of Play: a mix of F2P and targeted P2P
    Time-zone: PST
  • Options
    Veteran player looking for a new guild for the new territory battle. I've got a GP of 3.3 million. I take the game pretty casually but I play very regularly. Looking for a guild who treats the game similarly
  • aufdenmund
    1 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    Options
    Thanks all, found my new guild!
    Post edited by aufdenmund on
  • Options
    Ally-Code: 884-296-587
    Link to swgoh.gg: https://swgoh.gg/p/884296587/
    Galactic Power: 26,245
    Player Level: 41
    Number of 7*: 0
    Number of 6*: 0
    Number of 5*: 0
    Average Arena Rank: 1,300
    Type of Play: F2P
    Time Zone: USA/PST/West Coast

Returning player looking for a guild. I'm low level but looking to get up there.

Thanks.
  • Options
    New player (level 51), active daily 600/600 tickets. Looking for a guild to help me grow.
    ally code: 445-353-276
    current squad ranking: 78
    Thanks in advance all!
  • Drewbee
    50 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    Options
    Found a home.

Thanks for all the invites.
    Post edited by Drewbee on
  • Zidel
    8 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    Options
    Guild Found. Thanks!

Post edited by Zidel on
  • Morty
    12 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    Options
    my wife just started and under 85 but she will be a free ticket earner for any who needs it ally code is 712-313-914
  • FETT402
    1 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    Options
    Guild found, thanks everyone!
    Post edited by FETT402 on
  • Kill3rba1r
    18 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    Options
    Found it
    Post edited by Kill3rba1r on