GR is terrible lol

Prev13
cant beat luke

Cant beat NS

Cant beat Revan
No. Just No.

Replies

• Options
    What were the mods, which lineups did you use, what were the opposing lineup and mods?
    Give more information then just "cant"
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    One-shotting jolee in the first 5 secs is pretty good if you ask me
  • APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    Options
    Padme, double zeta with either GK or JKA zeta, can wipe the floor with all teams except DR with Malak. She can still win but it needs great mods and RNG.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    I started with her lead. Tomorrow I'll do the other. 6 more mats and I can do another, possibly ani's. Going to see how others do first tho.
  • Options
    If Han is “wiping out GK in one shot” in any sort of comp, something’s wrong. That doesn’t happen.
    Ooba hutar.
  • TVF
    36609 posts Member
    Options
    you must be doing something different then i am then cuz han just wiped out GK in one shot lmao

That's a problem with your GK then. He should have lots of protection.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Vos_Landeck
    1666 posts Member
    Options
    Sorry but you were debunked by GC videos by McMole and Ahnald hours before your post, lol. So obviously your gear and/or mods and/or strategy aren't up to par.
  • Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    Options
    I take the videos those guys release with a big grain of salt
  • DanTheDork17
    76 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    Options
    Yeah of course it is based off of G12 7 star characters. Would you go in with anything else under geared against arena teams? That’s what you would expect to go against when competing against the top end meta teams.
  • Larx
    371 posts Member
    Options
    his video are based off 7* g12+ i think you know that is not my case lol.

So you expect u can beat DR or JKR with a bunch of low budget GR Char?
  • khelzac
    335 posts Member
    Options
    take shan for example when she came out even a 5* g9 could whoop a top end all g12 Emp team

Cuz Bastila lead was a hard counter to Empire?
  • khelzac
    335 posts Member
    Options
    Even with Bastila, you needed lead Zeta. You also needed other toons developed and not to mention good mods.
  • Options
    CLS and JKR are still top tier teams. NS are probably one of the best second tier teams that can wreak havoc on a lot of teams. You’re crazy if you think your one zeta Padmé team is going to come in and dominate those other teams and no, a single zeta JKR team was not very good.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    CLS and JKR are still top tier teams. NS are probably one of the best second tier teams that can wreak havoc on a lot of teams. You’re crazy if you think your one zeta Padmé team is going to come in and dominate those other teams and no, a single zeta JKR team was not very good.

JKR yes, but CLS? Solid tier 2 now, not top tier.