59 posts Member
    Options
    And not able to open a bug report, the sign in doesn't work for me
  • Options
    Missing the war as well
  • eviloce
    35 posts Member
    Options
    waiting to hear the lame **** excuse for this one.......
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    Options
    Clearly this is the legendary stealth TW variant. It's so stealthy you can't even find it to join. :)
  • nottenst
    693 posts Member
    Options
    Major fail there.
  • Options
    Our TW isnt available, either.
  • TVF
    36606 posts Member
    Options
    Question becomes whether they push back or cancel altogether. I’m not one to scream for compensation but if they cancel, I hope we get something. Zetas and GETs are badly needed.

No matter how stingy you might think they are, in the past we've always received compensation for cancelled events. For TW I think everyone even got the winner's prizes.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    Not looking good right now.

I wish you good fortune in the wars to come.
  • Options
    I hope it is not like my Grand Arena a few months ago. It never became available to me. I did all trouble shooting as others got in. It only happened once, but I didn't get in. I got nothing as they said that there weren't enough people reporting it for it to be a valid bug. They said that I couldn't "verify" that I tried to join during preview period:(
  • Options
    Can you all try to contact EA. I did and they say that they ARE having server issues, but aren't showing TW issues. Would you contact them so they know I'm not scamming or an anomaly? Thanks.
  • Vos_Landeck
    1666 posts Member
    Options
    It’s Sunday. Someone obviously screwed up but I doubt it will be fixed until the morning when they are back in the office.
  • Fatzke
    705 posts Member
    Options
    And no word about it yet. Great communication again. :D
  • Options

I do not see the TW either.
    I wrote the support, but still no answer.
  • MKIceman
    88 posts Member
    Options
    Same here, I also posted a bug report and I encourage you all to do the same.

Does anyone actually see the TW in game? If so then that means it was launched for some and not others.
  • eviloce
    35 posts Member
    Options
    It’s Sunday. Someone obviously screwed up but I doubt it will be fixed until the morning when they are back in the office.

true, but I also very seriously doubt that it hasnt gone unnoticed. A little communication does wonders...
  • TVF
    36606 posts Member
    Options
    I ignore my emails on the weekend too.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Fatzke
    705 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    Options
    I think they delayed it because the droid buffs aren't fixed yet. We are a union of 11 guilds and nobody told that he is able to see a TW, so I'm pretty sure it isn't a bug or something, they simply didn't start it and didn't tell us about...
  • Options
    I haven't heard anyone say they joined TW. They will either cancel it or delay it by 24 hours.
  • Options
    Typical!! I got my whole guild to re-mod their Han's and then the frigging TW doesn't launch!! Well **** off.
  • Fatzke
    705 posts Member
    Options
    I bet they are way too busy, because they still try to find out what is causing the music bug.
  • nottenst
    693 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    Options
    Finally announced in Dev Forum. (And started at 3 PM EDT)
  • Options
    Yeah, right... it was planed to start today but it will start slightly later then usual...
    i hate when somebody is lieing to me in such an obvious way