The truth about the Padmé event

124Next

Replies

  • Mhmacleod
    194 posts Member
    I believe the length of the prot bar with prot up is on a relative scale with the amount of max/remaining prot on the toon.

    I say this because only Anakin has this long a prot up bar and he's got significantly less prot than everyone on the team. It doesn't mean the amount is different: just the displayed length. This is supported by the numerous times you can land significant damage on Padme (largest prot bar by far) with just a sliver of purple but she still has that sliver after.

    They really should fix these sort of outdated UI displays especially when more and more events break their limits. Just being able to show numbers would be a big help, and would add to transparency - lately I've begun seriously doubting the way the game calculates damage...
  • Tiig
    64 posts Member
    Basically you need almost maxed out Grievious with the zeta unique. Inportant his to give his gear 12 piece which gives > 6000 health each.
    I gave him just one of those piece and i noticed a big difference

    l52c7j3yofkd.jpeg

    You don't need a zeta on GG.
  • evoluza
    2124 posts Member
    Whatelse73 wrote: »
    evoluza wrote: »
    KyoO1234 wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    Does it?

    Does mine?

    https://swgoh.gg/p/279847465/

    Just wondering how you can tell.

    e.g. Evoluza’s Padme is G12 already.

    It definitely looks expensive compared to mine ... haha

    I looks like safed crystals... And I still have 8k left. Keep this events coming cg

    So you're saying you are 100% F2P Evoluza? Because I'm waiting to hear you say that you're 100% F2P with what I've seen of your roster, which I don't think is the case.

    But again, just because it was "easy" for you doesn't mean everyone else has the same luck. You can only do each tier once succesfully, or you could go back in and tell us how easy it is.

    And how come you only have a 6* Malak? If this event is so easy for you, why wasn't the Malak one you could do on auto?

    OH Boi, someone is angry.
    Yeah I am 100%,hope you are happy now.
    AND it's still no luck. Get your grievous to 60k health, 222% crit dmg and see how much "LUCK" you actually need.
    There was still room to upgrade all the other chars, but didn't need too.
  • Nauros
    2724 posts Member
    evoluza wrote: »
    Whatelse73 wrote: »
    evoluza wrote: »
    KyoO1234 wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    Does it?

    Does mine?

    https://swgoh.gg/p/279847465/

    Just wondering how you can tell.

    e.g. Evoluza’s Padme is G12 already.

    It definitely looks expensive compared to mine ... haha

    I looks like safed crystals... And I still have 8k left. Keep this events coming cg

    So you're saying you are 100% F2P Evoluza? Because I'm waiting to hear you say that you're 100% F2P with what I've seen of your roster, which I don't think is the case.

    But again, just because it was "easy" for you doesn't mean everyone else has the same luck. You can only do each tier once succesfully, or you could go back in and tell us how easy it is.

    And how come you only have a 6* Malak? If this event is so easy for you, why wasn't the Malak one you could do on auto?

    OH Boi, someone is angry.
    Yeah I am 100%,hope you are happy now.
    AND it's still no luck. Get your grievous to 60k health, 222% crit dmg and see how much "LUCK" you actually need.
    There was still room to upgrade all the other chars, but didn't need too.

    So, in other words, you need to get lucky on mods first so you don't have to get lucky in the event. Yep, no luck involved at all...
    Revive the stores, the game needs it.
  • evoluza
    2124 posts Member
    Nauros wrote: »
    evoluza wrote: »
    Whatelse73 wrote: »
    evoluza wrote: »
    KyoO1234 wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    Does it?

    Does mine?

    https://swgoh.gg/p/279847465/

    Just wondering how you can tell.

    e.g. Evoluza’s Padme is G12 already.

    It definitely looks expensive compared to mine ... haha

    I looks like safed crystals... And I still have 8k left. Keep this events coming cg

    So you're saying you are 100% F2P Evoluza? Because I'm waiting to hear you say that you're 100% F2P with what I've seen of your roster, which I don't think is the case.

    But again, just because it was "easy" for you doesn't mean everyone else has the same luck. You can only do each tier once succesfully, or you could go back in and tell us how easy it is.

    And how come you only have a 6* Malak? If this event is so easy for you, why wasn't the Malak one you could do on auto?

    OH Boi, someone is angry.
    Yeah I am 100%,hope you are happy now.
    AND it's still no luck. Get your grievous to 60k health, 222% crit dmg and see how much "LUCK" you actually need.
    There was still room to upgrade all the other chars, but didn't need too.

    So, in other words, you need to get lucky on mods first so you don't have to get lucky in the event. Yep, no luck involved at all...

    There is no luck in mods. Every Stat has a %chance to increase. The more you farm, the more good ones you get.
  • Nauros
    2724 posts Member
    evoluza wrote: »
    Nauros wrote: »
    evoluza wrote: »
    Whatelse73 wrote: »
    evoluza wrote: »
    KyoO1234 wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    Does it?

    Does mine?

    https://swgoh.gg/p/279847465/

    Just wondering how you can tell.

    e.g. Evoluza’s Padme is G12 already.

    It definitely looks expensive compared to mine ... haha

    I looks like safed crystals... And I still have 8k left. Keep this events coming cg

    So you're saying you are 100% F2P Evoluza? Because I'm waiting to hear you say that you're 100% F2P with what I've seen of your roster, which I don't think is the case.

    But again, just because it was "easy" for you doesn't mean everyone else has the same luck. You can only do each tier once succesfully, or you could go back in and tell us how easy it is.

    And how come you only have a 6* Malak? If this event is so easy for you, why wasn't the Malak one you could do on auto?

    OH Boi, someone is angry.
    Yeah I am 100%,hope you are happy now.
    AND it's still no luck. Get your grievous to 60k health, 222% crit dmg and see how much "LUCK" you actually need.
    There was still room to upgrade all the other chars, but didn't need too.

    So, in other words, you need to get lucky on mods first so you don't have to get lucky in the event. Yep, no luck involved at all...

    There is no luck in mods. Every Stat has a %chance to increase. The more you farm, the more good ones you get.

    You just discredited yourself completely. Saying that there is no luck in mods and in the next sentence saying that every stat has a % chance of upgrade (= you get lucky if the stat you are going for gets upgraded) requires a solid amount of doublethink. Sure, you can improve your chances by focused farming, but it's still luck. You can improve your chances of winning the lottery by trying many times, but it's still luck.
    Revive the stores, the game needs it.
  • ddlooping2
    960 posts Member
    JDIII wrote: »
    zo9oux3zfv39.jpeg
    This only happens to me at the very end of the match, keeping me from gettin that W. Why don’t they get foresite any time before this point?
    I know the feeling too well (Asajj was really pumped-up and had a chance to win it)...
    ftpd6p6m9ar5.png
    Another, amongst many over what now must be 16 hours, close call...
    sos0s3brz3a3.png





  • evoluza
    2124 posts Member
    Nauros wrote: »
    evoluza wrote: »
    Nauros wrote: »
    evoluza wrote: »
    Whatelse73 wrote: »
    evoluza wrote: »
    KyoO1234 wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    Does it?

    Does mine?

    https://swgoh.gg/p/279847465/

    Just wondering how you can tell.

    e.g. Evoluza’s Padme is G12 already.

    It definitely looks expensive compared to mine ... haha

    I looks like safed crystals... And I still have 8k left. Keep this events coming cg

    So you're saying you are 100% F2P Evoluza? Because I'm waiting to hear you say that you're 100% F2P with what I've seen of your roster, which I don't think is the case.

    But again, just because it was "easy" for you doesn't mean everyone else has the same luck. You can only do each tier once succesfully, or you could go back in and tell us how easy it is.

    And how come you only have a 6* Malak? If this event is so easy for you, why wasn't the Malak one you could do on auto?

    OH Boi, someone is angry.
    Yeah I am 100%,hope you are happy now.
    AND it's still no luck. Get your grievous to 60k health, 222% crit dmg and see how much "LUCK" you actually need.
    There was still room to upgrade all the other chars, but didn't need too.

    So, in other words, you need to get lucky on mods first so you don't have to get lucky in the event. Yep, no luck involved at all...

    There is no luck in mods. Every Stat has a %chance to increase. The more you farm, the more good ones you get.

    You just discredited yourself completely. Saying that there is no luck in mods and in the next sentence saying that every stat has a % chance of upgrade (= you get lucky if the stat you are going for gets upgraded) requires a solid amount of doublethink. Sure, you can improve your chances by focused farming, but it's still luck. You can improve your chances of winning the lottery by trying many times, but it's still luck.

    No luck. Get the amount of every possible Stat combination, all different increases and boom. No luck. Get yourself an look at the chaos theory
  • Malpka
    47 posts Member
    I am sorry, but this event is stupid. I have G12+2 GG, G12 magna, B2, AV, all with zetas and my last 7* separatist is Nute (yes I know, but i had fun with Nute lead and Lando for a bit) - after 1k + tries my best result is low hp GG and same for AV vs GK and Mace - managed to get to it twice - stun on AV one shot to finish GG, finish AV.
    Best start is Ani AoE which Nute must survive, otherwise GG just bounce of protection up, B2 (if passive activates) gets to use dispell/B, after that, doesnt matter how many attacks is inbetween, he never gets full reset before GK has either foresight, or protection up. 8 out of 10 times when AV can get killing blow on her AoE she gets randomly evaded (no foresight on the toon)

    I know that if I had any other 5th than Nute (hell I would be able to beat it with Nute if B2 proc just a bit more consistently) I would be able to beat it, but thats doesnt seem valid aproach - end of the day he is a character in the game and should do... something?? Besides other four should be able to carry event TBH. Oh and his rework is apparently coming... after the event for separatist.

    I couldnt care less then about his rework, because by the time event will return I'll have G12 deka (and maybe B1 if i ever manage to stomach start of ship battles) so...
  • KyoO1234
    144 posts Member
    Malpka wrote: »
    I am sorry, but this event is stupid. I have G12+2 GG, G12 magna, B2, AV, all with zetas and my last 7* separatist is Nute (yes I know, but i had fun with Nute lead and Lando for a bit) - after 1k + tries my best result is low hp GG and same for AV vs GK and Mace - managed to get to it twice - stun on AV one shot to finish GG, finish AV.
    Best start is Ani AoE which Nute must survive, otherwise GG just bounce of protection up, B2 (if passive activates) gets to use dispell/B, after that, doesnt matter how many attacks is inbetween, he never gets full reset before GK has either foresight, or protection up. 8 out of 10 times when AV can get killing blow on her AoE she gets randomly evaded (no foresight on the toon)

    I know that if I had any other 5th than Nute (hell I would be able to beat it with Nute if B2 proc just a bit more consistently) I would be able to beat it, but thats doesnt seem valid aproach - end of the day he is a character in the game and should do... something?? Besides other four should be able to carry event TBH. Oh and his rework is apparently coming... after the event for separatist.

    I couldnt care less then about his rework, because by the time event will return I'll have G12 deka (and maybe B1 if i ever manage to stomach start of ship battles) so...

    Are you using GGs AOE attack. This in combination with B2s AOE made a small but deciding difference for me
Sign In or Register to comment.