1 spot open in 186m plus GP Guild. 24 stars in Geo TB. We get the job done & have fun!

1234568Next

Replies

• Lyyre
    2 posts Member
    Options
    can confirm, this guild does everything very well
  • Options
    Very efficient and organized group. Great personalities as well. Join up before the next territory battle begins.
  • Options
    Join an amazing guild with organized leadership and great environment
  • Options
    One spot was snagged in 1 day come claim the other spot before someone else does
  • Jaxx_Saber
    306 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    Options
    The Sons of Dathomir are a loyal, active and strong Guild. 

We have ONE spot remaining.

We are looking for a player who is active, enjoys the game, invested upon becoming better and can participate in all our Guild events.

We easily complete The Heroic Sith Raid (4:00 pm CST).

We run T7 Heroic Rancor Raid on "sim" (2:00 pm CST) and Heroic Tank Takedown (HAAT) at 3:00 pm CST.

Nail down Territory Battles and Territory Wars.

Guild rewards reset at 7:30 pm CST.

We use the LINE app and require new members to join our LINE group.

Swgoh.gg account is also required. 

Join us & grow stronger together!
    Guild: The Sons of Dathomir

Jaxx Saber Ally code : 318-296-939

LINE ID : jaxxsaber

OR

Chancellormartok ally code: 356-891-522

LINE ID: chancellormartok

Apply now or send me a private message.

Thank you for your consideration. 
    May the Force be with you.
    Cheers!

MXuz5b6.jpg

• Options
    Sons of Dathomir are great. I can confirm everything. Very helpful and active members. Lots of raids and everyone is great to bounce ideas off of for teams and strategy. Joining this guild was good decision - I'm developing faster, and love team work for all guild activities. Thanks to this guild I have Traya that was impossible with previous guild. Thank you Sons of Dathomir!
  • Options
    This game can be hard to stick with, and for many a good guild is why people keep playing. This is a great group. I've played with then for more than 2 years. Active, friendly, and support your in game development. Definitely strongly consider.
  • Options
    One spot!

44* LSTB, almost at 45.

46* DSTB, almost at 47.

Well-positioned for the upcoming Geonosis TB.

Winning at TW.

Large core of helpful peeps that have played together since early 2017.

Come join! Contact us on LINE at jaxxsaber or chancellormartok.

CHEERS!
    vic7sl2sdey3.jpg
  • Options
    Great guild filled with great people. We can help elevate your game.
  • Options
    Great group of players that work very hard to continue to grow. Please come join us today and get in on the fun!
  • Options
    I’ve been with the group for a long time. Many players at or near the top of their shard. All raids on farm. Tons of knowledge and support. Highly competitive in TWs. More importantly just a great group of players. A lot of consistency, no drama, definitely a lot of fun.
  • Options
    Sons of Dathomir is a well-run group of like-minded people who enjoy the game and want to excel in the high-end content. Lots of fun; lots of strategy discussion. Join if that sounds like you.
  • Options
    What are you waiting for ? Look at how many player players have responded to this post. Obviously we love our guild come join us. Even if your 2 million gp start s conversation ,come join us

Galaxy
  • Options
    Want to be a part of a great Guild? Come join SOD!,

We have some very knowledgeable, friendly, and funny members. Join us on the LINE app, as we discuss strategy, post memes, and occasionally steer the conversation away from SWGOH and talk about anything from beer to pets.
  • Options

We have ONE spot remaining.

We are looking for a player who is active, enjoys the game, invested upon becoming better and can participate in all our Guild events.

We run T7 Heroic Rancor Raid on "sim" (2:00 pm CST) and Heroic Tank Takedown (HAAT) at 3:00 pm CST.

OR

Cheers!

MXuz5b6.jpg

• Options
    A great guild makes a huge difference in how quickly you are able to develop your roster. Join us and elevate your game.
  • Options
    I just got treya 7* and we are all preparing for geonosian TB! very active and F2P guild. No pressure to chase the Meta. Everyone is having fun and trying get better!
  • Options
    The Clone Army encroaches upon the Queen!

Defend Geonosis with the SONS OF DATHOMIR.

Nearly 180million GP, winning TW record, LINE chat with winning veterans...why wait?

Contact us NOW via LINE!

jaxxsaber or chancellormartok
    vic7sl2sdey3.jpg
  • Options
    A really great group to fight alongside and learn from. No drama. Many in the guild have been together for years. Gearing up for Geonosis!

We’re excited to welcome you. Cheers!
  • Options

We have ONE spot open.

We are looking for a player who is active, enjoy the game, invested upon becoming better and can participate in all our Guild events.

100% focus on the Dark Side Genosian Territory Battle. Of which we "punch above our weight class."

OR

Cheers!

MXuz5b6.jpg

• Options
    I can confirm everything. Very helpful and active members. Join us!
  • Options
    Come join us, have fun and grow as we look to change some minds about what REALLY happened on Geonosis.
  • Options
    Solid group. Low pressure and everyone just gets things done. Looking for players who are hoping to grow beyond their current setting.
  • Options
    Excellent group. A great mix of veteran players and those still filling out rosters. Lots of knowledge in the group. Win about 80% of TWs for the last year, HSR on Farm and we hit the new Geonosis TB as if we were a 200 million GP guild. Join us.
  • RogiWan
    97 posts Member
    Options
  • Jaxx_Saber
    306 posts Member
    edited September 2019
    Options

We have ONE (POSSIBLY UP TO THREE) spots open.

We are looking for a player(s) who are active, enjoys the game, invested upon becoming better and can participate in major Guild events.

Excellent success in Dark Side Genosian Territory Battle. Of which we "punch above our weight class." 24 stars and more coming soon.

LINE ID: jaxxsaber

Cheers!

MXuz5b6.jpg
    Post edited by Jaxx_Saber on
  • Options
    Great group that's always willing to help each other develop- come join us today!
  • Options
    People are what make guilds great. We are fortunate to have a group of top notch officers from jaxx saber our leader Gewasis, Sirdavidsonj, Revansmask, Omindreaes, jsteff. Along with all the other members past present and future. I cant see myself ever playing in another guild.

Come join us and see for yourself

Join sod

GALAXY
  • Options
    Incredible guild. Join to watch your skill and inventory grow
  • Options
    Killing the Geo TB with 24* and getting Wat shards! Great guild to build your squads and compete at the highest level!