Supreme Leader Kylo (Mythic Event)

SemiGod
3001 posts Member
edited May 2019
I'm not the best at making OP kits

An awesome idea for an episode IX legendary would be a mythical Supreme Leader Kylo.

Requiring Jedi Rey (released prior) and 4 Resistance characters (17,500 power minimum)
As well as, Supreme Leader Snoke (legendary or marquee?) As well as 4 other first order characters (17,500 power minimim)

Supreme Leadee Kylo would basically be a meta defying version of KRU but synergies best with KRU, Kylo Ren and other FO allies. Changing the meta from Jedi Rey (speculation) to First Order. His kit being,

(Basic) Furious Slash: Deal physical damage to target enemy and recover 10% max health. If the enemy was buffed, dispel all buffs. If the enemy was debuffed, stun them for 1 turn.

(Special) Savage Strike (Cooldown 4): Deal Physical damage to target enemy. Recovering health based on 25% of the damage dealt. If Kylo has no protection, this attack deals double damage. Reduce ability cooldown by 3 on a critical hit.

(Special): STOP! (Cooldown 5): Kylo deals special damage to all enemies and stuns target enemy for 2 turns. If kylo was debuffed, kylo dispels all debuffs on himself and every first order ally. Each unit recovers 2% protection and 2% max health per debuff dispelled on them.

(Leader) Supreme Leader Of The First Order: All First Order allies gain +35 speed, 25% crit chance, 50% crit damage and recovers 5% protection and 5% max health for each critical hit. Every time a first order character takes a turn they gain advantage for 2 turns.

(Unique) Useless Servants: Whenever a first order ally is defeated, Kylo reduces his cooldowns, takes a bonus turn and gains 50% offense and 25% defense (stacking) until the end of the encounter.

(Unique) Furious Rage: Whenever Kylo gets reduced to 50% health or lower, Kylo becomes enraged, takes a bonus turn and gains the following, 100% offense, 100% defense, 50% speed and 100% tenacity (undispellable) for the rest of the encounter.

This is because of Kylos "Anger Issues"
Post edited by SemiGod on

Replies

• Palanthian
    1262 posts Member
    Options
    I want the Episode 9 version of Palpatine where he turns out to be Plagueis, immune to death all along.
  • Options
    Enough with the minimum power requirements...
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    Options
    Shaddes wrote: »
    This kit seems pretty weak compared to the current meta. Would get crushed especially since one of the abilities requires ally death to become effective, and that’s usually not a great type of mechanic. Maybe One of the new FO characters could have a revive which would make that ability better

True
  • Options
    Overall I don't really like this. It is a bit too weak and shares too many similarities with Kylo Ren (Unmasked). It also has 6 ability's, which usually is a journey character. Even Malak has 5 ability's. But what bothers me the most is that there is no Advantage. All First Order character do something with advantage. Be it granting it to other allies, gaining it themselves or gaining effects when they or allies have it. It's quite a nice theme going on and it is completely missing here. This is also why the +25% Critical Chance on his leadership makes no sense at all.
    I do like the idea of this type of character. Thou I think we should wait until after the movie. So we have more information.
    I did a Supreme Leader Snoke kit idea quite a while ago. Go check it out, if you're interested. https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/189187/supreme-leader-snoke-kit-idea/p1?