About "aiming"

I have noticed that the higher the level and the gear, the less my toons actually hit the enemy. With all my team level 50 gear VI, I've reached a point where I rarely hit the enemy. And I don't mean in pvp against toons with Luminara as leader, I mean even normal pve or cantina fights. I used to hit all the time in those fights, now it's rare that one or two actually find the target every round, and I've seen all of them miss one after the other during two consecutive rounds. Is this a bug or is there something I should do? What am I doing wrong when upgrading gear and level?

Replies

• Options
    I have noticed that the higher the level and the gear, the less my toons actually hit the enemy. With all my team level 50 gear VI, I've reached a point where I rarely hit the enemy. And I don't mean in pvp against toons with Luminara as leader, I mean even normal pve or cantina fights. I used to hit all the time in those fights, now it's rare that one or two actually find the target every round, and I've seen all of them miss one after the other during two consecutive rounds. Is this a bug or is there something I should do? What am I doing wrong when upgrading gear and level?

There's been several threads about this with many folks anecdotally reporting an increase in AI evades and resists. Hard to say, they might have bumped up those stats to compensate for lousy defense AI? Might just be the opponents are that much better once you pass a certain point?
    Ally Code: 945-699-762