Players Looking For Guilds - May 2019 *** READ RULES IN FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING ***

Replies

• Options
    Hi there,
    I am an experienced player who is looking to record a project with a brand new account. I understand your guild will have minimum requirements but was hoping you would make an exception.
    I am a VERY active player (review my roster/ships/mods/squad/farming routine) while I wait for energy to load lol.
    I plan to upload posts and videos as you can see in my latest post about the whole experience and plan to grow fast so that GP shouldn't take too long to build up.
    If you would be interested in letting me know and send a link to your discord server.
    Thanks,
    AlphaNato
  • VarikTonor
    14 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    Options
    EDIT: found a home
    Post edited by VarikTonor on
  • Wescar
    6 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    Options
    I've chosen a guild. Thank you very much for the offers.
    Post edited by Wescar on
  • Options
    avg rank 440
    gp 775k
    rank 85
    zetas 3 (han raid, palpatine leader, jyn leader)
    f2p
    7* 15
    6* 6
    fleet avg rank 360
    https://swgoh.gg/p/597268714/
    597-268-714
    west australia
  • Options
    Is there a reason this isn’t stickied anymore?
  • Options
    Hi guys. Part of a decent guild at the moment but struggle to get enough players for a TW. I earn my 600 tickets every day without fail and want to grow.
    GP is currently at 800,000 after 6 months playing. I have discord and swgoh.gg account.
    I'd like to join a UK based guild that's active.

Ally code is 484-779-766
    Discord is zombrico77#8918
    Please feel free to drop me a message.

Looking forward to hearing from you and being part of a new guild.

• Options
    Hy all, Lf a HSTR Guild for my Alt.
    - 600/daily
    - lvl76 (top 20 arena, f2p)
    732-115-871
    discord : Bazthic#1424
  • Options
    Found a guild now. Thanks for all your messages 👍🏻
  • dannydpx
    5 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    Options
    found a guild now.
    Post edited by dannydpx on
  • Ringo_Stardust
    3 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    Options
    Found a home. I appreciate all that reached out!
    Post edited by Ringo_Stardust on
  • Options
    Hey I'm a new player. I have one 7 star and I get 600 tickets daily. Looking for haat, h pit guild.
  • Beavie
    1 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    Options
    Thank you.
    Post edited by Beavie on
  • KomisHero
    32 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    Options
    https://swgoh.gg/p/647143542/

Hi everyone, I am an active player looking to join a very active guild. My prefered guild would be 160M+ GP, active in TW and TB and making around 30k tickets per day. My .gg profile is above, and in the next few weeks i will be unlocking Traya, 7* and G12 GK(4 HAAT needed), and overall I am very focused on specific toons and factions, will unlock Darth Revan/Malak until the end of the year, falcon next time it comes around, as well as chewie, C3po in 2 rotations. If you are willing to give me a chance I assure you you won't regret it, as I will only progress faster with your help. I finish around top 25 in arena, and once I get falcon that will be the same for ships.

I'm a returning player who has invested a lot of time in this game in the past 4 months, as when I came back from a 2 year brake I had only 750k GP.

In TW I can take out 3-4 strong teams, or set some good defense, and I win 90% of my GA.
    In TB I contribute around 14 mil. points, while being able to clear 1 CM on P6 DSTB and 2 CM's P6 LSTB.

I'm in Europe, so I'm looking for a European guild, or a guild with Europe friendly raid times.

I'm willing to spend a little bit of money if I miss a little to unlock a legendary, but not more than 50$ a month
  • Clochard
    1 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    Options
    Thank you everyone for all the messages
    Post edited by Clochard on
  • JoeJenno34
    1 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    Options
    EDIT: All intrest was much appreciated, I have found a guild, thanks guys

Very Active Player
    Always 600 tickets
    Good knowledge of the game
    A focused Alt account looking for a Guild (just over 500k)
    Ally code = 611-495-222
    https://swgoh.gg/p/611495222/
    Top 100 squad and Top 10/20 ships :)
    So far unbeaten in GA!!

This alt has just gained GMY and Palp at 7*, Thrawn is at 6 until the next event, I'll be ready for CLS and JKR this go around

Looking for somewhere where my 600 tickets will be appreciated, currently in a guild that runs HPIT, HAAT and T6 Sith
    Post edited by JoeJenno34 on
  • Jrmysell
    1 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    Options
    Found a guild.
    Post edited by Jrmysell on
  • GeneralJannis
    10 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    Options
    Guild found thanks all for the proposals
    Post edited by GeneralJannis on
  • Options
    Hi all, thanks for the overwhelming replies.

Found a Guild
  • UCD_ENG
    5 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    Options
    Found! Thank you
    Post edited by UCD_ENG on
  • Camege
    12 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    Options
    Looking for a casual mature UK guild with solid participation. Open to suggestions and guidance. I have line and discord. I was playing a lot, my previous guild which was doing Heroic Sith and other top tier events had a bit of a player reduction, Guild Leader left, followed by a few of the other top tier players quickly after. I loved the guild, but it wasnt sustainable with the amount of player reductions to continue on the same level of events. Hit me up on Discord if you would like to discuss

To be honest, this was an opportunity to take a bit of a more relaxed approach to the game.

Ally-Code: 999-543-963
    Link to swgoh.gg Characters - https://swgoh.gg/p/999543963/characters/
    Link to swgoh.gg Ships - https://swgoh.gg/p/999543963/ships/
    Galactic Power: 2.6Million
    Player Level: 85
    Number of 7*: 91
    Number of Gear 12:13
    Type of Play: Semi FTP - Spend a little
    Time-zone: GMT
    Discord ID: Camege#0594

Guild Found...Thanks All
    Post edited by Camege on
  • Options

Ally-Code: 188-484-252
    Link to swgoh.gg: https://swgoh.gg/p/188484252/

Galactic Power: 3,989,621
    Character GP: 2,396,574
    Ship GP: 1,593,047
    Number of 7*: 144
    Average Arena Rank: 240
    Type of Play: F2P
    Time-zone: PDT

LuisYavok#0762
  • Redloh
    1 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    Options
    Guild Assessment Pending. Thank You!
    Post edited by Redloh on
  • Damodamo
    1589 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    Options
    Found somewhere thanks for the interest
    Post edited by Damodamo on
  • ipyurt
    2 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    Options
    Found guild ty
    Post edited by ipyurt on
  • Eric18
    1 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    Options
    Found one! Thank you for all the messages!

Hello,

I am an active 2.6M player looking for a new HSTR/TW/TB focused guild.

I have 86 7* characters, 49 G11/G12, and 30 Zetas with 6 waiting to be applied.

Currently aggressively farming for jRevan and passively farming for C3PO and a 7*Chewie

would love an organized guild that would to help me progress but also allow me to help others as well!

Mostly F2P and based in EST US.

Ally code is 233-495-415.
    Post edited by Eric18 on
  • Edward
    651 posts Member
    Options
    Decent 3.9m gp player looking for a laid back guild, will do all required guild events and missions except for tw offence which cost too much time because we can’t sim or auto (easy to lose and feed enemies tm, lose points). I have 7* Padme and is farming one more character (need 65 more shards) for Darth Revan and Malak.

Ally code: 291-956-265.

Swgoh.gg: https://swgoh.gg/p/291956265/

Tmezone: UTC+10.
  • Shadala
    6 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Looking for guild:
    Ally code: 555-555-872
    GP: ~68k
    Type of guild I'm looking for: casual, fun, not overly serious, friendly, helpful. I don't know much about this game, but I like to play it. Timezone middle europe, language: english or german
    Level 50+, no zetas, farming gear atm for my chars. Message me or just invite me to your guild.
    I am a daily player, gettin the 600 done almost every day. Like to donate and help everyone get better, so we all can get farther together.
  • Thronxx
    1 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Guild found. Thanks for the messages. Good luck everyone.
    Post edited by Thronxx on
  • Jbp1515
    157 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Looking for a fully heroic guild, preferably in the central or Eastern time zones.
    Ally-Code: 918-835-258
    Link to swgoh.gg: N/A
    Galactic Power: 3,270,577
    Character GP: 1,948,716
    Ship GP: 1,321,861
    Number of 7*: 120
    Average Arena Rank: 400
    Type of Play: F2P
    Time-zone: CDT

I don't use discord and if that is a mandatory item to join your guild,I wouldn't be interested.
    Looking for a guild that is TW & TB focused.

Feel free to message me here or on in-game chat.

Thanks

I found a guild, thank you everyone that responded to me

Post edited by Jbp1515 on
  • Olah_Skychase
    81 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Highly active 3.6m (leanish) f2p looking for a new home. My requirements are strict and specific, so PLEASE do not respond if you do not meet them:

• ONLY 160-175m GP, 44 TB stars. All heroic.

• An independent guild with engaged and responsive Leadership who takes pride in their members and it’s Discord server and fosters respectful, inclusive, and courteous discourse.

• A Discord server with an active chat with experienced players that are willing to help less experienced players. The server should provide helpful bots for counters, mods, and GA opponent comparisons.

• Raid times/guild reset between 7:30-10:00 PM EST, non-rotating.

• Mandatory 500-600 tickets a day and members are held accountable for guild event participation (with the occasional time off for RL stuff).

• TW: Organized, well-thought and specific defense assignments with all participating members required to balance BOTH defensive and offensive participation. (IE, no members placing heavily on defense every TW.) Although I do take TWseriously, I want a guild who will not go postal over one extra Zeta mat. It is a game, after all. Be competitive, not compulsive. Members of the guild must be disciplined in prevention of preloading TM on opponent’s teams. ( A serious pet peeve.)

• TB: Every member should be held accountable to do their upmost to maximize stars at every event (attempt all CMs/SMs/deploy in P5-6.)

Please include your guild’s SWGOH.GG link in messages along with details about reset and raid times, current # of stars obtained in TB. Replies that do not contain details will not be responded to.
    Post edited by Olah_Skychase on
This discussion has been closed.