AI JKR out of control

USAFmedic129
1538 posts Member
edited May 2019
Anyone else have an AI controlled JKR with no CDs just go insane? This particular match, the enemy JKR and Bastila were the only units left, I had JKR, GMY, Bastila, GK - JB was dead. After killing the AI GK, JB and GMY it went haywire using Direct Focus without CD on all my characters and proceeded to start a one man wreaking crew. I grabbed this capture as GK lost his target and ability block debuffs.

So has anyone had JKR able to consecutively target and debuff 4 characters on each turn? Has anyone had JKR have no cool downs on his specials and wreak your 4:2 lead with infinite TM?

ii2n03ha040d.png
Post edited by USAFmedic129 on

Replies

• Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    Options
    Think we need more info to know what you mean.
  • Jarvind
    3926 posts Member
    Options
    I'm not sure what a still screenshot was supposed to show us, here.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Options
    Sorry, unable to follow what is written, or what you're asking.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Options
    It is possible to get Mark on multiple characters at once. Ive done it myself. Proper swapping of TM and removal of TM can do it. 3 at a time? Probably not. But 2 at a time is certainly doable.
  • USAFmedic129
    1538 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    Options
    @Kyno, please close Answers HQ confirmed Jedi Revan should not be able to mark more than 1 character with Focus Target and his Cool downs should be adhered to by the AI. This is a confirmed bug.
  • TVF
    36607 posts Member
    Options
    Of course he can. If he has it off cooldown and someone is marked he can mark someone else. Seen it several times before.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »
    Of course he can. If he has it off cooldown and someone is marked he can mark someone else. Seen it several times before.

Except that this scenario he consecutively marked 3 targets one per turn after the other which ignores the base 2 cool down which Bastila cannot speed up that CD. Nor does it explain his JTR and Bastila going on a killing spree with unlimited TM chain.
  • TVF
    36607 posts Member
    Options
    Your OP said none of these things before, that's what I was responding to.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Legend91
    2441 posts Member
    Options
    make a video
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Ok. If you think there is an issue then yes you should report it to Answers HQ and not try to discuss it here. It helps to make a video when posting issues like this.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>

Never seen him not have a CD on that. But he can mark more than 1 target, so keep in mind what they are saying is situational and you may be talking about 2 different things at the same time.