Gear 13 Ring?

Prev1
Are there other variations of G13 you may be considering!! PLEASE!!!!!! The bloody urine ring is so ugly. Why not just yellow with a different pattern. All the previous colors cover multiple gear tiers

Replies

• Options
    Diamond is probably the best, at least better than the red gold
  • ThisYeezy
    582 posts Member
    Options
    ReToocs57 wrote: »
    Are there other variations of G13 you may be considering!! PLEASE!!!!!! The bloody urine ring is so ugly. Why not just yellow with a different pattern. All the previous colors cover multiple gear tiers

Thanks, bloody urine will now be my first thought everytime I upgrade a character to gear 13.
  • DadKev
    314 posts Member
    Options
    This color looks great. I know not what you are complaining about.
  • Options
    I agree, it's a total eyesore. Make it the same shiny texture/color that the 6-dot mods have and leave it at that!
    "Don't take yourself so serious; it's a game, have fun!" • https://swgoh.gg/u/yerffcaasi/
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Options
    80xizwjrofuw.gif
  • Allu
    7 posts Member
    Options
    Agreed, doesn’t look very nice imo. Just seems a bit off for some reason. Maybe just something to get used to...
  • Options
    The gear 13 thing is the ugliest thing they have made. Did the same artist that Mae the bb8 poop emoji buff make it?
  • Options
    Solid Red would have been better
  • Slippyfist
    382 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    It does kinda look cheap IMO. You know, that vinyl car sticker kit with flames from Wal Mart kinda cheap. "OMG this toon is so good it's on fire, I'm gonna look totally awesome!"

I wish they had just made it solid red. Oh well, maybe G14 will be red and I'm sure the kids will love it. They should go back and change G11 to a Gold/Purple hybrid, and G6 to a Green/Blue hybrid too 😂

Edit: Just a joke CG, please don't!
    Post edited by Slippyfist on
  • NIGHTMAN
    110 posts Member
    Options
    Its pretty **** would be a nice hotfix if anybody at cg reads the forums and cares
  • Options
    I agree that it looks terrible. It really needs to be changed.
  • Jpfit262
    545 posts Member
    Options
    I think this is just for g12 finishers isn’t it? G13 isn’t going to be out for a while
  • Jpfit262
    545 posts Member
    Options
    Also, I prefer to think of it of the color of the old fruit roll ups I used to take to school as a kid.
  • Jpfit262
    545 posts Member
    Options
    919y10dn77o6.jpeg
  • Options
    Jpfit262 wrote: »
    I think this is just for g12 finishers isn’t it? G13 isn’t going to be out for a while

I'm pretty sure they said the finisher will allow you to upgrade to G13 +0. No G13 equipment will be released, but you will be able to get there. The same way if you upgrade to G12 the portrait is gold with 0 G12 equipment.
  • ddlooping2
    1046 posts Member
    Options
    Not to my liking either, it looks tacky and old. :/
  • Jpfit262
    545 posts Member
    Options
    Slippyfist wrote: »
    Jpfit262 wrote: »

I'm pretty sure they said the finisher will allow you to upgrade to G13 +0. No G13 equipment will be released, but you will be able to get there. The same way if you upgrade to G12 the portrait is gold with 0 G12 equipment.

Ah gotcha, see I figured it would just look finished, hence “finisher piece”. So you would have all your spots filled up but you couldn’t hit upgrade yet. Similar to when you max out a toon.
  • Options
    Designed by the same team that did the Sonic model for the movie? :p
  • Options
    ddlooping2 wrote: »
    Not to my liking either, it looks tacky and old. :/

You hit the nail on the head I think: It does look tacky. It would be awesome if they could/would do something about it but I have a feeling it's too late in the development phase to change now. I think we are stuck looking like a 5 year old that thinks flame paint jobs are "SO KOOL"
  • Mr_Sausage
    1869 posts Member
    Options
    I like it but I guess we don't have enough things to complain about.
  • TVF
    36625 posts Member
    Options
    There will always be something to complain about, no matter how unimportant, until the game ends.

Hahaha just kidding. I guarantee that people will keep complaining for months after the game ends. Because what else would they do?

I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • ddlooping2
    1046 posts Member
    Options
    If it's supposed to reflect the transitional aspect of going from G12 to G13 (G13 possibily being red)..
    rb4p7awd2lyc.png
    ... or simply silver...
    qyem5al4xoxf.png

• ddlooping2
    1046 posts Member
    Options
    With a subtle glow...
    164jq7ua8d67.png
    9cd8pcx5504w.png

• Options
    I'd take almost ANY solid color over the two color blending. It just doesn't look right and seems random lol
  • KueChael
    930 posts Moderator
    Options
    I like it, it’s different. Easy to identify on a small phone screen.
  • Options
    jb1pbqh06ekk.jpg
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options
    Would totally wear that shirt.
  • TVF
    36625 posts Member
    Options
    You mean sell it in yourself?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH