Bastila on the Bench Title

Trojo
41 posts Member
edited June 2019
EDIT: Nevermind, this has been answered below, and I rescind my question.

"Bastila on the Bench title has been added for the very special player who beat the Light Side Star Forge Showdown without Bastila Shan"

Is this going to be open for all to try out? As a completionist, this would really be a poor decision to release after the event has been completed and not opened back up to those that are done.
Post edited by Trojo on

Replies

• Nurgle
    252 posts Member
    Options
    Nope. Only achievable the first time the event is around
    I‘M PICKLE RICK!
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    No. Nor should it be. Cool title for cool achievement for a determined dude. Kudos to him and should be his and his alone.
  • Trojo
    41 posts Member
    Options
    VonZant wrote: »
    No. Nor should it be. Cool title for cool achievement for a determined dude. Kudos to him and should be his and his alone.

I'm fine with the "determined dude" that gets it done....just seems silly that this would be created after the event has already been released once. Maybe because it was brought out so prematurely in the first place.
  • Phern
    172 posts Member
    Options
    I wanna see who did it (and ask them why???)
  • StarSon
    7460 posts Member
    Options
    Trojo wrote: »

I'm fine with the "determined dude" that gets it done....just seems silly that this would be created after the event has already been released once. Maybe because it was brought out so prematurely in the first place.

1. It *is* silly. But so what? Only one person in the entire game did this. It's a fun thing show off. Let it be.
    2. It was not premature.
    3. If you actually read the stuff posted on here, you would have known it was only for a single person anyway, and the devs did it because they thought it was cool.
  • Options
    Glad to see the devs rewarded ingenuity and determination. Props to the owner of the title.
  • jhbuchholz
    1966 posts Member
    Options
    StarSon wrote: »

1. It *is* silly. But so what? Only one person in the entire game did this. It's a fun thing show off. Let it be.
    2. It was not premature.
    3. If you actually read the stuff posted on here, you would have known it was only for a single person anyway, and the devs did it because they thought it was cool.

I like that it's only for one person. That *is* cool. I'd also like them to remove that title from my list of unactivated titles. This desire is also silly. I know.
  • TVF
    36611 posts Member
    Options
    I'd like a user title "did not actually complete 12 Days of Spring" please.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Options

To be clear it wasn't created as part of the event. It was created simply because of the actions this one guy took. Sounds like they didnt even forsee someone would try. Its a reward for a unique and unforseen achievement.

Kudos to the dude(or dudette) and Kudos to CG for rewarding. Its stuff like this that keeps things fun.
  • StarSon
    7460 posts Member
    Options
    jhbuchholz wrote: »

2. It was not premature.

I like that it's only for one person. That *is* cool. I'd also like them to remove that title from my list of unactivated titles. This desire is also silly. I know.

I don't think that's unreasonable. Though based on how they coded that whole thing they probably can't do it.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options

Just like the scientist that first discovers something gets to name it, if you want your own shiny thing, do something no one else did first.
  • Trojo
    41 posts Member
    Options

2. It was not premature.

Ah, thanks for the clarification. Admittedly, I was unaware of this particular situation. That is nice that they did that for someone. Thanks and May the Force Be With You!
  • ThisYeezy
    582 posts Member
    Options
    Phern wrote: »

https://www.reddit.com/r/SWGalaxyOfHeroes/comments/bwuyhn/who_the_f_beat_malak_without_bastila_and_why/

He comments and shows the screenshots in this thread.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Options
    ThisYeezy wrote: »
    Phern wrote: »

https://www.reddit.com/r/SWGalaxyOfHeroes/comments/bwuyhn/who_the_f_beat_malak_without_bastila_and_why/

He comments and shows the screenshots in this thread.

I love how he says he did it because he just did not gear her. Absolute proof that necessity is the mother of invention. Congrats to him.