Time to Negotiate [MEGA]

Ultra
11521 posts Moderator
https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/205822/time-to-negotiate#latest

This is amazing news. Very pleased to see another capital ship arrive to the game

Its General Kenobi's -- Not only is the toon very useful in other game modes, it was also an unexpected surprise. If this was a puzzle reveal, the forum would've blown up for sure.

I have to say, Its nice to not have something spoiled by leaks. I'm also liking the constant dump of information regarding upcoming content ahead of time instead of a day before the content arrives in the holotables

TL;DR CG you are doing a great job, and keep it up!

Replies

• Ultra
    11521 posts Moderator
    Options
    I think caring about the alignment of state of the metateams is silly

Ships usually comprise of a mix of alignment of teams (hounds tooth with Falcon, Vader ship with biggs etc.)
  • HK22
    645 posts Member
    Options
    When I saw that the Negotiator was coming, I was genuinely excited about it. Hopefully it will add some spice to a pretty stale ship arena, but it also makes sense if they are planning a legendary release for Malevolence. I could easily see an event that requires Kenobi's Negotiator, JK Anakin's, Ahsoka's, and Plo's starfighters since all four characters engaged in battle against the ship. Yes, I know that Anakin and Ahsoka were in a Y-Wing, but hey you can't have everything perfect.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Options
    Guessing will be the LS legendary Capital?

But this one was pretty clearly telegraphed. I'm still wondering which DS Capital we are going to get.
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Options
    THIS IS AWESOME!!!
  • Iy4oy4s
    2938 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    So...GR ships for unlock like a Thrawn type event or a galactic chase????
  • Ultra
    11521 posts Moderator
    Options
    HK22 wrote: »
    When I saw that the Negotiator was coming, I was genuinely excited about it. Hopefully it will add some spice to a pretty stale ship arena, but it also makes sense if they are planning a legendary release for Malevolence. I could easily see an event that requires Kenobi's Negotiator, JK Anakin's, Ahsoka's, and Plo's starfighters since all four characters engaged in battle against the ship. Yes, I know that Anakin and Ahsoka were in a Y-Wing, but hey you can't have everything perfect.
    That's a good point
  • Phoenixeon
    1842 posts Member
    Options
    No nute's ship?
  • Ultra
    11521 posts Moderator
    Options
    Phoenixeon wrote: »
    No nute's ship?
    Carrie sorta confirmed two cap ships coming in the podcast

Malevolence and Negotiator, Didn't outright said it but very much hinted it
  • Options
    2 capital ships... better make sure I have 4K prestige saved up
  • Options
    Lorewise, would be nice if the Y-wing assault could “stun” the enemy capital ship instead of damaging enemy starfighters. Dogfighting was never meant to be Y wings forte.
  • Options
    Lorewise, would be nice if the Y-wing assault could “stun” the enemy capital ship instead of damaging enemy starfighters. Dogfighting was never meant to be Y wings forte.

I actually really like the idea of a move that functionally stuns the capital ship. I know tie reaper and maybe one other can reduce the capital ships TM but an outright stun or even an ability lock would be awesome on a ship.
  • Options
    Gotta get my Anakin star fighter up anyway!
  • Options
    There’s a lot more GR content coming out than I thought there would be at this time. I know this is clone war era but I was expecting more sep stuff. Not to say I’m unhappy with the slew of info.

Makes me think gr Tb is closer or the way they are releasing things means it will come in like 3-4 months.

Guessing GEOLSTB will make us choose between ds tb.
  • TVF
    36623 posts Member
    Options
    Ultra wrote: »

Ships usually comprise of a mix of alignment of teams (hounds tooth with Falcon, Vader ship with biggs etc.)

Not if you're a dark side fan. 🤷‍♂️

I don't understand DS or LS fans.

I'm a Star Wars fan.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »
    Ultra wrote: »

Not if you're a dark side fan. 🤷‍♂️

I don't understand DS or LS fans.

I'm a Star Wars fan.

I m just anti rebel :)
  • Options
    So why am i unable to puchase qhen i have gen kenobi 7 star g12+ with double currency needed?????
  • Options
    So why am i unable to puchase qhen i have gen kenobi 7 star g12+ with double currency needed?????

Because you don’t have the GEC2 currency? I also have a g12 GK and can buy the ship because I have the currency.