Did we forget about the bounty hunters??

2Next

Replies

• Options
    TVF wrote: »
    I'm putting "finished number 1 in SWGOH" on my tombstone.

First in arena daily doesn’t matter?

Crystals don’t matter?

If having elite teams doesn’t matter then why do people spend thousands on this game?

You’re a special kind of stupid, aren’t you?

https://swgoh.gg/p/279847465/

Once again you've missed the point.

So... you’re using the most recent p2w team to get first in arena and that’s *dis*proving my point... how exactly?

That’s exactly the point I’m making.

You wouldn’t be using DRevan were he not able to crush everything else in arena. Just like everyone else. The entire game is designed around this premise, and that’s how they make their money. No diversity, no skill, no innovation, just insert credit card and basically use pre-made templates for success.

I didn't have to, I wanted to. And I spent $30.

If you don't want to, you don't have to. There's more to the game than just arena.

Since you are resorting to childish insults, this will be my last response.

It’s a “childish insult” to point out that you’re spending money to advance in the game, which is the exact point i’m making.

If you’re getting upset, that’s on you - I can’t control your emotional reaction to what we’re discussing.
    You said he was “a special kind of stupid”. If he’s getting upset, it’s because you said that.

• Options
    Kokie wrote: »
    I thought we were talking about bounty hunters.....did I accidentally step out of the thread?

Yeah, this thread went far left field :(
  • Options
    Don't worry, I'm sure we will see a load more BH when the film comes out...
  • Buddy
    197 posts Member
    Options
    Buddy wrote: »
    Buddy wrote: »
    I'm putting "finished number 1 in SWGOH" on my tombstone.

First in arena daily doesn’t matter?

Crystals don’t matter?

If having elite teams doesn’t matter then why do people spend thousands on this game?

You’re a special kind of stupid, aren’t you?

Yes - don’t play how you want to play now! Instead, play to win arena, so you can get additional resources that will allow you to... play how you originally wanted to play... later?

And also complain a lot.

People play to win.

Are you not getting this premise?

Losing is not “fun” no matter which team you’re using.

You’re proving my point over and over but you’re not grasping it.

What do they win?

Crystals, which they then can use to enhance their roster and develop other teams they want.

Why do you think people spend thousands of dollars playing this game if not for the exact reason to gain a marked advantage over others? That’s the whole premise and money making scheme that EA/CG has concocted.

Ok. understood. But again, aren’t we back to spending on what you don’t want in order to later spend on what you do? When you have the opportunity to equally just save time and frustration by doing what you want from the start?

I understand that “I like winning; I do not like not-winning” is about 99% of life for 99% of people. But if you’re complaining that you’re not getting to do what you want to do because you have to do what you don’t want to do instead... in order to later do what you want to do anyway... (in a game environment! - I know how this is sounding) ... this sounds a lot like losing.
  • TVF
    36611 posts Member
    Options
    Rake6 wrote: »
    Why do you need crystals from arena when you can buy the like TVF?

Without my massive outlay of $30, the game would end and you'd have nothing to do. So you're welcome.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • ThisYeezy
    582 posts Member
    Options
    So...........how about those bounty hunters, eh?
  • Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    Options
    Still waiting for the galaxies best BH to come to the game....Dog the Bounty Hunter....
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    Options
    Still waiting for the galaxies best BH to come to the game....Dog the Bounty Hunter....
    I'd rather see Jarjar Fett! :p
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Options
    ThisYeezy wrote: »
    So...........how about those bounty hunters, eh?

Tons of fun. I just wish their quests didn't need F I V E H U N D R E D payouts......
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    Options
    Rath_Tarr wrote: »
    I'd rather see Jarjar Fett! :p

Meesa got you now scum
  • Options
    Galactic bounties was the only chance I would ever have of finishing Visas Mar
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Options
    Omeah wrote: »
    What's the point of new Bounties events? We are never getting the ones we have anyway...

We get one a month of each.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.