Which separatists for Padme without B1 and Droideka

Csharpmao
48 posts Member
edited June 2019
Hello,

I need some advice for the next Padme event.
I'll not be able to get B1 or droideka to 7*, but all the other separatists are.

Who do you think are the best separatists for this event ?
Who would you take as a leader ?
Who would you put zeta on ?

Thanks for your help,

Csharpmao

Replies

• Options
    I had 2zz Asaaj, z Grievous (unique), Fun Sac, B2 (all at g12) and Spy at g11. Sadly, even that team took multiple attempts to even kill a toon, let alone complete and earn 7* padme.

I switched between Asaaj and Grievous leadership so often I don’t remember which one it was when I did it. Probably Grievous.
  • Options
    Thanks for your answer,
    But do you think Dooku or Nute can be a better leader for this event ?
  • Alijar1
    381 posts Member
    Options
    Despite the counter attacking, I've heard a Dooku lead works quite well against a Padme team due to the healing immunity it gives.
    However, a Nute lead is always fun, and the bonuses/disadvantages it indirectly gives through the spreading of Extortion and Viceroy's Reach (if it's Zeta'd) are a plus too.
    If you're looking for a be-all and end all Zeta though, you really can't go wrong with Grievous' unique. Cleanse, cookdown refresh and bonus turn is nothing to be scoffed at, though it can be countered by Padme's undispellable stun.
    If your Nightsisters are more well done than your Separatists, then a Zeta Assaj would be a better fit, even if it doesn't really do much for Separatists
    #MakeTuskensGreat
    tenor.gif
  • Options
    B2 is a must, I've heard Assaj lead or GG lead has worked, and both those toons are great. B1 actually works against you, so leave him on the bench. So B2, assaj, GG with Zetas are required.
  • Options
    How about teams without GG and B1. Possible?
  • Options
    How about teams without GG and B1. Possible?

Solid question.