Thanks for Revan, Malak is next

Prev1
Edward
651 posts Member
edited June 2019
Got Padme first round, Revan second round, Malak will be next, all for free :# And patience will bring greater rewards so I am going to let Padme, Revan & Malak all sit on the bench for now until new Separatist/Galactic Republic metas arrive.

After that, one can tell who is best to gear up but still need to assess their expiry time. So far, CLS is still the best investment in terms of all round usefulness and longevity.
w7oqjnC.png
Eb6RVH7.png

Replies

• Ultra
    11521 posts Moderator
    edited June 2019
    Options
    You don’t have a choice on not gearing up Revan and see the next big thing if you plan on going for Malak before that toon comes
  • Edward
    651 posts Member
    Options
    Ultra wrote: »
    You don’t have a choice on not gearing up Revan and see the next big thing if you plan on going for Malak before that toon comes

That I know but only minimum gear on event required characters including Revan :D
  • Options
    That minimum gear is G12+1 with 6 dot mods if you don't want to dig too deep in zetas, though.
  • Edward
    651 posts Member
    Options
    That minimum gear is G12+1 with 6 dot mods if you don't want to dig too deep in zetas, though.

I should have more than enough gear and zetas
    s2nL65l.jpg
  • TVF
    36623 posts Member
    Options
    All for free lol.

I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Crispy_Creme
    27 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Wow all as a free to play too? Way to go Edward!
  • TVF
    36623 posts Member
    Options

OP spent lots of money, then one day claimed he stopped and that now makes him f2p. So, no.
  • Options
    Ah s***, here we go again
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »

OP spent lots of money, then one day claimed he stopped and that now makes him f2p. So, no.

This. I'm F2P right now.... I won't be this afternoon, but I'll go back to being f2p once I go to bed 😂
  • Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    Options
    Oh I love these threads! Always enjoy seeing unused content wasting away into oblivion.
  • TVF
    36623 posts Member
    Options
    No. OP assures me that unused content helps get you into heaven if it's a close call.
  • Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    Options
    TVF wrote: »
    No. OP assures me that unused content helps get you into heaven if it's a close call.

I'm screwed
  • Options
    CLS ia the best toon to have geared?? Really? Thrawn would want to have a word with you
  • Options

Actually with 6 dot mods it is just G12. You only need G12+1 with 5 dot mods.
  • rokota
    166 posts Member
    Options
    One Zeta and G8 is enough for DR to reach min. requirements ;)
  • Gypsidanger2501
    13 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Show off!!!!!
  • Options
    Get your Darth Revan to G8 and you are good to go for the Dark Side part of Darth Malak event.

Now for the Light Side, I suggest bringing everyone G12 with Zetas. Pain in the ****.
  • Wxrlock
    55 posts Member
    Options
    Get your Darth Revan to G8 and you are good to go for the Dark Side part of Darth Malak event.

Now for the Light Side, I suggest bringing everyone G12 with Zetas. Pain in the ****.

LMAO.. no just no. You don't know the requirements for Malak..

https://swgohevents.com/event/star-forge-showdown

OP is deciding to NOT gear DR and expects to get Malak. stop just stop.

• Tbirds01
    1235 posts Member
    Options
    I’m starting to really look forward to Edward's brag posts.😊
    Tag me if you reply to my comment so I know I should answer you!😀 My roster: https://swgoh.gg/p/842694912/
  • Laz
    190 posts Member
    Options
    Tbirds01 wrote: »
    I’m starting to really look forward to Edward's brag posts.😊

Same here. It’s strange, but I like them. He’s really carved out a niche for himself.

• Damodamo
    1586 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Oh good lord..not this again.. really? Have you got nothing better to do with your life?? @Edward your not ftp, stop pretending to make yourself feel better.. go outside, get some sunshine or something like that..

@Ultra as you pointed out he will have to gear darth rev to get malak.. unfortunately Edward didn’t think about that before he launched his little brag pat on the back post..

For reference @Edward For im completely ftp, not pretend ftp, not used to whale.. completely ftp, I have padme, from the first round, I got darth revan the second time around (yesterday, so earlier than you ;) ) I may get malak, I may not.. I’m pretty well positioned for the separatist/geo/clones reworks, so don’t need to hoard anything but crystals. At least I won’t be a burden on my guild by not having a bunch of tier1/2 teams geared and ready to go if needed.

Can’t wait for you to post about the new geonosis map and how you’ve already saved quintillion coins already..

Kitten
  • Darthvestor_80
    484 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Edward wrote: »
    Ultra wrote: »

That I know but only minimum gear on event required characters including Revan :D

If you knew that you shouldn't have said that revan will be sitting on the bench
  • Cmon_enough_already
    11 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Got Padme first round, Revan second round, Malak will be next, all for free :# And patience will bring greater rewards so I am going to let Padme, Revan & Malak all sit on the bench for now until new Separatist/Galactic Republic metas arrive.

After that, one can tell who is best to gear up but still need to assess their expiry time. So far, CLS is still the best investment in terms of all round usefulness and longevity.
  • Options
    Don't forget about how useful Thrawn is, just as useful if not more than CLS, nobody has seen CLS in the top 10 since JKR came out.
  • Options

I should have more than enough gear and zetas
    s2nL65l.jpg

F2p with 302 zetas to spare tells the true story, if it's even his screen shot..
  • Options
    @Damodamo

Also show off!! 😁
  • Damodamo
    1586 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    @Damodamo

Also show off!! 😁

I was being smug in a non kitten way though lol @Gypsidanger2501
  • Options
    OP is a troll, not a very good one either.
  • Ultra
    11521 posts Moderator
    Options
    JBS47 wrote: »
    OP is a troll, not a very good one either.
    He's mad he isn't one of the 882