If you could take back a zeta....

Replies

• Options
    Zcody for obvious reasons. :#
  • Options
    Zgarbage
  • Options
    EP unique, because it doesn't help much, and people don't know how it works.
  • Options
    Savage, Cody, Nihilus lead
    I AM the High Ground
  • Engels
    90 posts Member
    Options
    vader lead. less than week later i unlocked cls and autoed pit
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    Options
    Bastila lead zeta.

Never use it
  • Options
    Vader lead, palp unique. Vader shouldn't be leading and the team out to be able to do enough damage and control the enemy team to the point that Palpatine shouldn't be in danger. Maybe if there were more ways to regain prot, the palpatine one wouldn't feel like such a waste.
  • Options
    Nude Gunray. Great in theory, totally weak in action.
    :/
  • Options
    IG88. My Guild leader talked me into it lol.

It's not awful, but...
  • Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    Options
    All the DR team zetas because he will never be meta
  • Options
    This take back which zeta thread is nowhere near as cool as that other take back which zeta thread.
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    Options
    Sidious. I zetad him ages ago when Vader and him were a strong phase 2 team in HAAT. He has been useless for a very long time. Hope he gets a rework soon. Also first order tie. Ship was great before ships 2.0 so I got some mileage out of it, but now a terrible investment.
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Options
    Zam.

Was drunk.
  • Options
    Either of he two I put on tarkin to max his cap ship speed....just before he became irrelevant and falcon / home 1 took over....
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    Options
    VaexquaGer wrote: »
    Nude Gunray. Great in theory, totally weak in action.
    :/
    Unwanted mental image!!! :o
  • Options
    I’m pretty happy with most of my zetas except a few recent ones:

- Hk47’s loyalty to the maker
    - Mission’s unique
    - Zaalbar’s unique

Mission and Zaalbar were just to get them to 17.5k power for the Malak event. I’m pretty sure Mission’s zeta even made the event harder.
  • Options
    Visas (weakest character in the game, trash)

Kylo Ren (maybe when new movie comes out it will be good)

GG lead (could get better in the future)

B2 (Bad)

Ahsoka Tano(still unsure)

• Whatelse73
    2182 posts Member
    Options
    I was one of the ones that put the zeta back on Finn so I could be a guinea pig and test him out to see how it worked after his rework. I'd like that one back since he's not a leader anymore.

At the same time, my opinion is that whenever CG does a rework of a zeta'd character, they should give us two weeks to use it and see how it works. THEN remove the zeta and let us make the choice of putting it back on or not. Taking it off immediately requires some of us to put the zeta back to test it and then we're stuck with it.
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Options
    Whatelse73 wrote: »
    I was one of the ones that put the zeta back on Finn so I could be a guinea pig and test him out to see how it worked after his rework. I'd like that one back since he's not a leader anymore.

At the same time, my opinion is that whenever CG does a rework of a zeta'd character, they should give us two weeks to use it and see how it works. THEN remove the zeta and let us make the choice of putting it back on or not. Taking it off immediately requires some of us to put the zeta back to test it and then we're stuck with it.

That's true for literally every zeta though. Someone will always have to be the guinea pig no matter if that character is newly released or newly reworked and the zeta was refunded. Just have to let someone who has a million zetas do it next time.
  • miketo
    139 posts Member
    Options
    Before you could sim GW, I was having a hard time completing it. Until, I zetad Finn. By far my favorite zeta.

Then they rewrote Finn's kit and refunded everyone their materials for the zeta. Forget research, forget thinking. This was the zeta I loved. I slapped it right back on. Have no use for Finn as a leader any more.
  • Options
    Darth sidious and QGJ are at the tops of my list for sure! However there were very few options for zetas back then.
  • Options
    I honestly use Darth Sid's sadistic glee and I really think it improves his character.
  • Options
    Grand master yoda lead, don’t know why I chose it 🤪
  • Options
    StarSon wrote: »
    GMY lead, and probably CLS lead.
    StarSon wrote: »
    GMY lead, and probably CLS lead.

Really cls lead? I use that all the time
  • Options
    I would take back CLS' It Binds All Things.
  • Options

that is one of the best zetas
  • Slaveen
    481 posts Member
    Options
    Scavenger Rey. My only truly worthless Zeta. Also my first Zeta.
  • Moorebid
    489 posts Member
    Options
    I'm sitting on 29 zeta's atm, but none are really worthless. Only one I don't use (anymore) is Bastila's lead.
  • Options

Madness!
  • Options
    If you could get a zeta refund who would you choose? My list is:

-Vader lead (back when soloing HPIT wasn't as easy as hitting the auto button.)
    -First Order TFP (fat-fingered my phone while reading the ability description.)
    -Both of Aurra Sing's zetas (thought she was the answer to HSTR phase 3.)
    -Visas Mar (such a waste of a zeta, and a missed opportunity by CG to create an interesting character.)

Can't say I regret any of mine, and the Vader lead is one I've done. But the reasoning was/is sound...Wampanader solo team for HAAT raid, and the Vader/Wampa combo is always nasty to deal with when they're paired up and stacking DOT's...do some pretty decent dmg with them and Thrawn in P2&P3 of STR!