Grand arena rewards got even worse.

Prev1
Dathca
40 posts Member
Top 4 get zetas instead of top 7 and even then they get less of them.

Replies

• Options
    Remember this is a kinda of false start so hopefully rewards get better when the next one kicks off
  • Options
    It's a one week exhibition run...not the regular GAC
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Options
    Your well organized and salient points have convinced me of ... huh?
  • Ultra
    11534 posts Moderator
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Dathca wrote: »
    For bottom tier league... There are 4 more leagues where the rewards get better

So week 1 you can get 2 zetas, but week 2, 3, 4 you can get more
    Also this AND CG said they will ramp up rewards later in August or Sept (can't recall from the top of my head)
  • Xhedao
    209 posts Member
    Options
    I like the rewards, but dislike the scaling of the reward structure from 1st to 8th.
  • Lio
    1003 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Ultra wrote: »
    Dathca wrote: »
    For bottom tier league... There are 4 more leagues where the rewards get better

So week 1 you can get 2 zetas, but week 2, 3, 4 you can get more
    Also this AND CG said they will ramp up rewards later in August or Sept (can't recall from the top of my head)

You're right, CG did say that. It seems the exhibition rewards are like this across the divisions and will likely improve by the first real 5-week GAC (the non-exhibition one).
  • Hurior
    27 posts Member
    Options
    Keep in mind that rewards now include both zeta and omega as well as yellow mod salvage so definitely makes up for 1 missing zeta. Always reading how the omega crunch is worse anyways.
  • Mikek
    110 posts Member
    Options
    Yet another hidden nerf. We need more and more resources and we are getting less and less of them.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    Mikek wrote: »
    Yet another hidden nerf. We need more and more resources and we are getting less and less of them.

I can say with reasonable certainty that we're not getting less and less resources, but we in fact get more and more resources.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • KueChael
    930 posts Moderator
    Options
    We have more ways to get resources.
  • Options
    I love these threads!! :)
  • Jarvind
    3926 posts Member
    Options
    A: As several others have already pointed out, these are not the same reward tables that a "real" GAC will have.
    B: There's less zetas, but also omegas (previous GAs were either-or) and far more slicing mats than what we used to get. Evens out, imo.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Options
    The rewards mentioned are just the Grand Arena rewards portion and not the extra portion of the Championships. While I will reserve the majority of my judgement for when it is in full swing. The decrease in zetas is disappointing considering the vast majority of characters that need them. I think it would be alright if the new store allowed you to purchase zeta mats as well so people could at least have the option of zetas or new gear.
  • Options
    The rewards mentioned are just the Grand Arena rewards portion and not the extra portion of the Championships. While I will reserve the majority of my judgement for when it is in full swing. The decrease in zetas is disappointing considering the vast majority of characters that need them. I think it would be alright if the new store allowed you to purchase zeta mats as well so people could at least have the option of zetas or new gear.

These are just the rewards for the lowest league. The higher leagues may very well give out more zetas.
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    Options
    1) These rewards are not final.

2) They're upping the tempo of GA again.

3) Rewards are distributed differently. Individual rounds, feats, advancing leagues, and the final payout.

4) These rewards are not final.
    Still not a he.
  • TVF
    36636 posts Member
    Options

Complaint threads got even worse.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF
    36636 posts Member
    Options
    TVF wrote: »

These threads are not final.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Fredy5
    328 posts Member
    Options
    We're you excepting anything else ?
    Be grateful to have 1 free zeta or even 1 free gear... It's hard to remember my CB pin code... Here is the skill.
    I already have everything, why should I care about 1 zeta when all my toons are full zeta ..
    (P2W troll inside) ...
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    KueChael wrote: »
    We have more ways to get resources.

relevance?

rtt:
    the worst part about GA was the awful rewards vs time commitment.now they are worse, but something something months from now something they'll get better. unreal how cg bungles the easiest things. If they want GAC to be popular, incentivize players. "You'll be worse off if you don't" is not a good incentive. This isn't rocket surgery
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Indominable_J
    1812 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Mikek wrote: »
    Yet another hidden nerf.
    i-do-not-think-it-means-what-you-think-it-means.jpg

We can clearly see the rewards
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    Options

And the rewards went from stuff people said were garbage... to a way to get kryotechs and G12 finishers which are the most desirable gear in the game right now. Not sure what universe that counts as a nerf in, really.
    Still not a he.
  • Options
    YaeVizsla wrote: »

And the rewards went from stuff people said were garbage... to a way to get kryotechs and G12 finishers which are the most desirable gear in the game right now. Not sure what universe that counts as a nerf in, really.

Hey buddy, sidebar:

Just let them be in their own little world ok?! ;)
  • Options
    Usually i can complain a lot,but we need to wait and see how this pans out,i am not very optimistic,tho.Just give me an option to trade zetas for omegas and i would be happy,lol.
  • Options
    Just give me an option to trade zetas for omegas and i would be happy,lol.

Yeah?
  • Options
    Rewards will never be good. Remember when the sith raid was giving good rewards? Then they nerfed it hard.
  • Options
    Remember the time I invented the frisbee?? I threw it back to her and she threw it back to me.
  • Options

Out of all the threads out there complaining about something... your the one person who seems to pop up on most of them complaining about complaining. Your the biggest troll out there. Feel free to troll this comment now as expected
  • Options

Out of all the threads out there complaining about something... you're the one person who seems to pop up on most of them complaining about complaining. You're the biggest troll out there. Feel free to troll this comment now as expected

You're^