Was you able to compete in GA yesterday

Some members in my guild were able to compete in GA yesterday and was able to collect rewards
Some were on Apple devices and others were on Android
This was just a select few but most were locked out

Replies

• ronnio
    69 posts Member
    Options
    I were not
  • Options
    How many rewards or new currency did they earn?
  • UdalCuain
    5011 posts Member
    Options
    I could. Got 30 of the new GAC currency for first time wins and 800k credits (100k per win). I didn't use any undersized squads.
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    Options
    I was able to eventually, after they said the update was planned but before the GA was canned. Got some credits for winning battles and got to try out some squad changes but that was all. I don't have any new currency.
  • Options
    I were not be attack and I were not able attack.
  • Options
    Got to attack eventually, earned 3 credits.

Might just hoard those credits.
    Chained since '16
  • Zinke7
    194 posts Member
    Options
    I think that the people who were not able to attack were .in cross league GAs.
    My main character was not able to attack and I am in league 5 but there were five of us from league 5 and three players from league 4.
    My alt was able to attack and all eight players were from proper league.

Hopefully CG will notice this and check data on GAs where matches were not able to be completed.
  • Options
    No.
    I entered the first battle and the game crashed, then I went to sleep 😒
  • 789HardCase
    419 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Were. Like wer with an e. No is, no was, no when, no what. Were. Not we’re, no beer no fear but were
  • Options
    No.

Was eventually given 3 credits.
  • Options
    No, I doesn't aren't
  • Lio
    1003 posts Member
    Options
    C'mon guys... This forum is for players all over the world but it's also an English forum. OP is doing great for having English as a second-language. Let's be nice.
  • Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    Options
    Weren't able to
  • sying
    982 posts Member
    Options
    Lio wrote: »
    C'mon guys... This forum is for players all over the world but it's also an English forum. OP is doing great for having English as a second-language. Let's be nice.

Thank you. Instead of making fun of op, I don’t see why people don’t help.

OP, it should be “were you able to...”

To answer your question, I was not able to compete which is sad because I have one battle to win with GK to finish that particular quest. That and to practice some specific counters was my only goal yesterday.

Well, that and earn some of the new currency and to win, but the others were pretty important, too.
  • Options
    Lio wrote: »

Tbh i’m puzzled at how he used were and was in his opening paragraph when it was pretty clear that both should be the same. Though yea i agree his post had decent grammar except for that one “was able” in his topic and para
  • Options
    i was able to set my defense, but when i logged in the next day grand arena wasn't there.
  • Strojař
    115 posts Member
    Options
    I was alble to set defence and after midnight i won 4/6 battles then i went to sleep. When i woke up i got reward 1 crystal and canceled gac. I'm sure that i'd win, the guy i played against was same gp as me but less zetas, no revans and about half squad arena wins.. like i wrote yesterday on another thread: I'm disapointed and bored.
  • Options
    Well i was able to fight an could do quite well, hard fights but satisfying, unfortunately i got only 3 credits for all my work in the end, THAT is not satisfying ;-)
    Swiss Garde Officer, drop me a message if you're interested joining
  • Smarty
    35 posts Member
    Options
    I completed all my battles and came 1st

Got no new currency

Still undecided what I'll do with my 3 credits
  • Hortus
    623 posts Member
    Options
    I was. It was pretty usual GA for me. Got some currency for 5 wins with undersized squads.

That credit reward in the end will be huge help in preparing my toons to next Malak event (whenever it will be).