Mixed Divisions?

Is anyone else matched against people in different divisions? I should be d2 (my GP is ~3.91M), but my opponent is d1 at ~4.6M GP. Is this supposed to happen or is there something messed up?

Replies

• Options
    Yep. I’m division 4 going against a division 3 guy with almost 1 million higher GP.
  • Options
    So should that happen is the question though. I find it hard to imagine that matching was so difficult to find opponents closer to our respective GPs.
  • Options
    I have opponents from divisions 8 to 6. I'm in division 7.
  • Options
    I’m division 2 and have a division 1 guy in my bracket. The last exhibition championship I only had to set 6 teams on defense now I have to set 8. Why have divisions if we are going to be mixed together in ga battles?
  • Options
    Right, that’s what I’m curious about as well. What exactly do divisions truly represent?
  • Options
    Right, that’s what I’m curious about as well. What exactly do divisions truly represent?
    Right now divisions represent a rewards wall. The higher your division the better your rewards. What's **** is that you have to fight players from other divisions.
  • Options
    Doesn’t make a ton of sense to me...
  • Legend91
    2441 posts Member
    Options
    Yes, I'm division 2 and there are division 1 players in my group. GP differences are not that crazy, I have 4.38 and the highest has 4.7 mio.
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg