Has this happened to anyone else

ql95zq0ru2gx.png
So I doing well and almost completed the 4/4 level. I think my last move was to mass assist with bossk which stunned Aayla then my cad bane got stunned for some reason and the game wouldn’t let me take another turn. I’m curious to see if anyone else’s game just froze like this.

Replies

• Fahrius
    620 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    This've been happening like since the beginning of the game, in every game mode, devs are aware of it, but they cant reproduce it reliably to fix it...
    https://swgoh.gg/u/fahrius/ - Discord - Fahrius#1194
  • Options
    Oh Okay
  • Options
    It just started happening to me about a month ago. Only happened 3 times so far. But it always seems to happen at the WORST times. Today it happened right when I was about to win a fleet arena battle (like one more shot and I would’ve won). It’s super frustrating.
  • Options
    It just started happening to me about a month ago. Only happened 3 times so far. But it always seems to happen at the WORST times. Today it happened right when I was about to win a fleet arena battle (like one more shot and I would’ve won). It’s super frustrating.

Poasibly the game is calculating that the battle is over but it isn't over. this seems to happen at the end of combats at least for me. I do move mods around so possibly that's connected.
  • Options
    It happened to me in Arena twice last week. They gave me 200 or so crystals. And a restart of the app helped.
  • Options
    Yes, twice but only in fleet arena so far.
  • Options
    Yes it happens, going by my guild its most common in TB.
    Today it is bad - so far 3 Special missions Phase 4 DS Hoth, 2 normal arena and 1 fleet battle have been posted by guild members as freezing (6 different players).
  • Gair
    616 posts Member
    Options
    This happened to my guildmate yesterday in Geo. All the abilities disappeared, couldn't even auto to finish it.
  • Options
    We had it happen in TB and Fleet Arena.
  • vice
    90 posts Member
    Options
    Fahrius wrote: »
    This've been happening like since the beginning of the game, in every game mode, devs are aware of it, but they cant reproduce it reliably to fix it...

jeez, now they're using the same rebuttals as car dealers to warranty repairs? lol
  • twstdbydsn
    1101 posts Member
    Options
    Happened to me in fleet arena yesterday.
  • Jarvind
    3926 posts Member
    Options
    Never had that happen. I did used to get a glitch where I'd win a battle and the HUD would disappear, but no Victory message would ever display. My guys would just stand there staring at nothing. I thought it was a connection issue so one time I made sure I was on wifi and let them sit there for 20+ minutes and it just never resolved. I'd have to force quit and take a loss on a battle I'd won. AnswersHQ was predictably worthless.

It stopped happening when I upgraded my phone, so (shrug)
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Options
    ql95zq0ru2gx.png
    So I doing well and almost completed the 4/4 level. I think my last move was to mass assist with bossk which stunned Aayla then my cad bane got stunned for some reason and the game wouldn’t let me take another turn. I’m curious to see if anyone else’s game just froze like this.

Did you get a score registered for it ?
  • Options
    Happened in my fleet arena too.
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!
  • Fauztin
    1332 posts Member
    Options
    @Darthreason , this has happened to me consistently since the beginning of Hoth LS TB. It’s shown up in almost every game mode for me, except regular arena. It always happens on mass assists, mass counters, and using special event abilities (like TB air support).
    "I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar." ~ Hoban Washburne