Looks like your guild is carrying you.
  • Options
    Looks like your guild is carrying you.

Hows that?
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    Options
    zfvd3bc5xp53.png
    It is a little odd to brag using a screenshot which clearly shows your Separatists in such poor shape. :D
  • Options
    Would you prefer this?x7cc8jq2mece.png
  • BaldingHead90
    966 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Lmao, the TB is a joke in terms of creativity. You only need Darth Revan, Darth Traya, Bossk and Geos and for fleet HT, IG, Cad bane and you can very easily get the 20 stars even if your GP is low. This brag post is like a dude who works out for a couple months and his muscles start to shape so he acts like he is freaking Arnold so relax a bit, you aren't doing anything too impressive.
  • Options
    I never comment in the forums but this bait was too good to pass up. Hell yeah it's impressive, we were the ones the skewed the bar put out first time by getting 17* and being the only guild near our GP to do so, and now we're getting 19* when no other guild near our GP is getting that. We also haven't been beaten or anywhere near close to it in TW in 2019. So yeah, we're doing some impressive things, and we're not afraid to share them. We're not cocky we're just proud of what we've built, so if you have a problem with that: cool, noted.
  • RandomSithLord
    2325 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Lmao, the TB is a joke in terms of creativity. You only need Darth Revan, Darth Traya, Bossk and Geos and for fleet HT, IG, Cad bane and you can very easily get the 20 stars even if your GP is low. This brag post is like a dude who works out for a couple months and his muscles start to shape so he acts like he is freaking Arnold so relax a bit, you aren't doing anything too impressive.
    The fact that not even once did you mention NS or that you chose to prioritize IG over Geo fleet shows that you have no idea what you are talking about. There's a sith leader that also provides more sustain to sith empire toons than DR. I'll let you figure it out.

I mean, you are right about the brag part, but not about the scoring itself. There are some teams that bring more bang for a lower/similar investment.
    Post edited by RandomSithLord on
  • Options
    I am not a fan of brag posts at all but 19* at 147mil indeed is impressive to me. You must be part of a very dedicated guild and close if not at exactly 100% Participation, wich is not a given thing at this GP Bracket. I hope you appreciate that.
  • Options
    I would agree with both of the main posts here. 19 stars for 147 mil GP is impressive, and you are TOTALLY being carried by your guild. Maybe if you got to work you could have bragged about 20 or 21
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Options
    Don't mind the naysayers. I think it's pretty cool to be able to reach access to significant portion of the rewards at that guild gp. 60m gp more, we're getting 27*.
  • Options
    No_Try wrote: »
    Don't mind the naysayers. I think it's pretty cool to be able to reach access to significant portion of the rewards at that guild gp. 60m gp more, we're getting 27*.

@No_Try just wanted to check... we’re 211M and will get 26⭐️ again. Where are you getting an extra star compared to us?

We go
    - 3/3 phase 1
    - 3/2/3 phase 2 (~10M short of 3/3/3)
    - 3/3/2 phase 3 (~60M short of 3/3/3)
    - 2/1/1 phase 4 (~8 more ship mission completions for 3 stars, we seem miles away from more stars in mid / bottom)

I imagine a guild with similar GP to us that has more members better prepared for the phase 2 combat missions could go 3/3/3. Is that what you get?
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Options
    No_Try wrote: »

@No_Try just wanted to check... we’re 211M and will get 26⭐️ again. Where are you getting an extra star compared to us?

We go
    - 3/3 phase 1
    - 3/2/3 phase 2 (~10M short of 3/3/3)
    - 3/3/2 phase 3 (~60M short of 3/3/3)
    - 2/1/1 phase 4 (~8 more ship mission completions for 3 stars, we seem miles away from more stars in mid / bottom)

I imagine a guild with similar GP to us that has more members better prepared for the phase 2 combat missions could go 3/3/3. Is that what you get?

This time we also got 26, but this is what's missing which will be done next time. P2-middle. Participation levels is really well. But since we're all f2p it's not like anyone rampaged with g13 bugs or anything. 213.5M.

48r78je0mybt.png
  • Options
    Thanks. Good to know we’re roughly the same.
  • RandomSithLord
    2325 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    Options
    evoluza wrote: »
    The fact that not even once did you mention NS or that you chose to prioritize IG over Geo fleet shows that you have no idea what you are talking about. There's a sith leader that also provides more sustain to sith empire toons than DR. I'll let you figure it out.

This just shows that you also have no clue
    How so? Care to explain?
    Getting 29 stars and being top10-15 contributor I feel comfortable disagreeing with you.
  • Options
    I am impressed my guild has 190 mil GP and we are only getting 20-22 stars. For a guild that is 147 mill getting 19* that is awesome. Good work!
  • Buddy
    197 posts Member
    Options
    Ha! These brag posts are so silly! You don’t hear me bragging about soloing the TB, do you? 34 stars! With 2 lvl1 vulture droids duct-taped together!

On a more serious note though, are you willing to share some details? We’re about the same GP and our stretch goal right now is 15 stars
  • vincentlondon
    4527 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    Options
    It s not bad. My guild has more GP 174M and we only have 18 stars at the moment but i think we should make it to 19 stars as well before the end
  • Options
    @Psycosaltine can you do me a favor? Post a screenshot of "combat waves completed"? Top 5 and bottom 5? I have a sneaking suspicion of where my very similar guild is falling short.
  • Options
    zfvd3bc5xp53.png
    n2h7o33czl0f.png

That is impressive good for you. But with your seps poor showing they show such enthusiasm as a soft **** so to brag that your guildies **** is bigger than yours when your more than likely carried to then say its easy would be in your position
    Again though congrats on the stars :p
  • Options
    The biggest accomplishment is getting 50 contributors. That’s the brag.
    Ooba hutar.
  • Boros
    507 posts Member
    Options
    I am impressed my guild has 190 mil GP and we are only getting 20-22 stars. For a guild that is 147 mill getting 19* that is awesome. Good work!

Thing is their guild is mostly dark side toons co.pared to other guilds that have a balanced of light and dark side toons, we will see if they can reach the same star lvl once they are doing geo light
  • Options
    Naver666 wrote: »
    I am not a fan of brag posts at all but 19* at 147mil indeed is impressive to me. You must be part of a very dedicated guild and close if not at exactly 100% Participation, wich is not a given thing at this GP Bracket. I hope you appreciate that.

Indeed. I'm in a 150 Mil and we got 17. So be proud...very proud. Haters gonna hate.
  • Options
    Boros wrote: »

Thing is their guild is mostly dark side toons co.pared to other guilds that have a balanced of light and dark side toons, we will see if they can reach the same star lvl once they are doing geo light

We actually expect to do better in lsgtb. Appreciate the hate though. It makes it all worth it.
  • Options
    How can you brag with those low level toonsga1cvsu9xopt.png
    . No way you made any measurable contribution.. this is what your Separatists should looks like