Add me

7*Kylo 7*Rey 7*General greavous looking for some good help add me my code: 812-359-118 base Lv 64

Replies

• Options
    LORDxKYLO wrote: »
    7*Kylo 7*Rey 7*General greavous looking for some good help add me my code: 812-359-118 base Lv 64

Not calling you a liar, but how do you have a 7* General Grievous but not be level 70 yet?
  • Options
    I delt with some rather rude people on the phone with Ea and they game me him
  • Options
    Lmao
  • Options
    ?
  • Options
    He's laughing because you were compensated very well for your trouble, in terms of game item value. It's nothing but pixels, though, so you deserved that much. Grievous is only "worth" (tens of?) thousands because the only way to realistically attain him is by spending.
    "Mockery: Oh, Master, I love you, but I hate all you stand for! But I think we should go press our slimy, mucus-covered lips together in the cargo hold!"
  • Options
    Like no one even know the struggle I went through with E.a I love the game but almost gave up I was so mad
  • Options
    All you need is about 2k and a little bit of luck with the chromium cards and you can obtain a 7* Grievous.
  • Options
    2K cash?
  • Options
    2k atleast
  • Options
    I mean he's ok but I only have him at 51 but 3k+ power already
  • Options
    No
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Options
    No what?
  • Options
    No what?

To adding you.

There is a stickied thread for ally codes. You are meant to use that thread.
  • Options
    No what?

To adding you.

Don't micromanage people!
  • Options
    No what?

To adding you.

Don't micromanage people!

Well hopefully I save a dev some time so he/she doesn't have to deal with this.
  • slmcmr
    875 posts Member
    Options
    I'm with @cosmicturtle333 on this one. There is a specific thread for this and people should use it.
  • slmcmr
    875 posts Member
    Options
    Sorry for tagging you cosmic but seems like you are the one who stands against this issue more than others. :)
  • Options
    slmcmr wrote: »
    Sorry for tagging you cosmic but seems like you are the one who stands against this issue more than others. :)

That's fine.
  • Options
    Guys I'm new to the forum's my bad
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options
    Guys I'm new to the forum's my bad

It's not a problem I'm adding to see if you got grevious free! If thats the case- Unbelievable i've dealt with them over phone, online chat never had anything like this and i've ran into some serious you know what!
  • Options
    Keep calling make sure your heard
  • Options
    No what?

To adding you.

To be fair, there is such great conversation in this thread about Grievous it should stay here

Kylo

I added you, my current toons up are crap, but let me know what you'd like to have for LS and DS missions and I'll set them up for you.

I've got great toons