Galactic Bounties - Nest

btd7001
54 posts Member
edited September 2019
Love that I've already 3* it & keep having to do it over & over again.
What a fun RNG fest this is!
What's the point of 3* it again?
Answer: The only point to 3* is so you can sim it & you guys still haven't given that option, SMH. Are you trying to suck all the fun out of this game? If so, you're doing great.
Post edited by Fauztin on

Replies

• Fauztin
    1332 posts Member
    edited September 2019
    Options
    Only point to manually doing that battle is if you still need Nest shards. They won’t ever make that event simmable because of how high value it is for the characters involved. They all have the same reward, if you have all the respective characters at 7*. I always just do the easiest on auto.

That being said, all that sarcasm is super unnecessary bro.

Edit: also, you forget that a lot of people just do 3* battles for the sense of completion. Like myself.
    "I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar." ~ Hoban Washburne
  • Options
    good character, hard to get
    i don’t see the problem with that
  • Options
    So the point to 3* it is for the sense of completion? ROFLMAO
    & sarcasm is never super unnecessary ;)
  • Options
    btd7001 wrote: »
    So the point to 3* it is for the sense of completion? ROFLMAO
    & sarcasm is never super unnecessary ;)

Yeah, this is exactly the point of the game. To build your squads and characters so that they can beat the events for a sense of completion. That is the point of every PvE event in this game: completion.
    btd7001 wrote: »
    The only point to 3* is so you can sim it & you guys still haven't given that option, SMH. Are you trying to suck all the fun out of this game? If so, you're doing great.

So not letting you not play the game by simming is taking all of the fun out of the game? When was the last time anyone said "wow, can't wait to go sim the event tonight!"
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • Options
    If sim was an option you could still play it if you wanted to, right? Atm 1*, 3* is exactly the same from a reward standpoint, no?
  • Options
    If you can complete the bounty with your hunters at 3*, you should be happy to just RNG fest it and 1* forward on. The rewards are the same, No? Auto is an option, No?
  • Options
    Same reason why all the assault battles cant be simmed.
  • btd7001
    54 posts Member
    edited September 2019
    Options
    Nah littleMAC77, I hardly look at this as THE Event I'm skipping... IMO, it's much more like going to a concert where the first band sucks, but you want see the others & you wish you could sim that first band. The difference here is I can't just show up late, ya know? There's plenty to do in this game, no need for any additional time suck... & sorry, but I completely disagree about completion, or a sense of completion being the point to this game. Maybe that's what it is for you and that's cool, but that's not why I play.

USAFmedic129 - I do just auto it blindly now, but it's such a RNG fest that even if you have beat it at 3* before that absolutely 100% does NOT mean you will beat it the next time, even at 1*. This round I auto'd it 3 or 4 times in my main account & won 2. Not bad. In my alt account, which actually has stronger BHs, I auto'd it 25+ times and only beat it once :(
    I'd way rather spend my time on other aspects of the game, but I also don't want to fall further behind and do still need some more Nest shards to 7* her.

While I find this event in particular (& ENs kit in general tbh) to be broken, it's not just this event that I think we should be able to sim, it's any event that's been previously 3*. Obviously not everyone feels that way.
    Post edited by btd7001 on
  • Options
    it's a very easy event if you follow the guides on this site. I was kinda sad I had to do a different tier bc nest is 7*
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Options
    I've had to move on to the same, @Gifafi . Hello 7* Holdo... *Shudder*
  • Options
    When was the last time anyone said "wow, can't wait to go sim the event tonight!"

I dunno, I get kinda hype for Rancor sims because the other raids don't give out MkV stun gun salvage.
  • Options
    Jarvind wrote: »
    When was the last time anyone said "wow, can't wait to go sim the event tonight!"

I dunno, I get kinda hype for Rancor sims because the other raids don't give out MkV stun gun salvage.

I love rancor sims.

5y69nwzwe6cp.jpg
    e9moy7lfydo4.jpg
    l4utgiwiewpp.jpg

These were my last 3 :P
  • TVF
    36676 posts Member
    Options
    Have any openings in your guild? ;)

(ours have been pretty good too recently)
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    Must be nice. Maybe my pleasant demeanor and over the top cheerful attitude have caused our rewards to sour... lol.
  • DuneSeaFarmer
    3525 posts Member
    edited September 2019
    Options
    I beat Nest, then tried again. Fracking nightmare.. RNG my ... it designed to be annoying, like Nest is the only toon you'll ever need...until they release a counter lol
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    Until?
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • TVF
    36676 posts Member
    Options
    I beat Nest, then tried again. Fracking nightmare.. RNG my ... it designed to be annoying, like Nest is the only toon you'll ever need...until they release a counter lol

Do we really need a twentieth counter?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    Maybe the OP only has a 3* nest and doesn’t wanna struggle with the event every time it comes around 😂
  • Options
    Tattz wrote: »
    Maybe the OP only has a 3* nest and doesn’t wanna struggle with the event every time it comes around 😂

She is farmable now, so not a huge issue, imho.