Galaxy of deaf developers?

Saddest part in all of this is that it shows how powerless the community is for the important decisions about the game. It feels like we're not being heard, you guys will do whatever you've decided to do and never ask anyone what they think about it. This may work for some things but something as massive and game changing as relics it should not be the case. I wish we could work together more and find a middle ground, instead you play deaf and don't listen to what any of us have to say... Even some big spenders are not happy about this and I mean how could they? They just paid for a bunch of g13 only to find out that their roster is weak again and needs even more work. It's one step forward two steps back every time. All we ask is that you hear us, prior to disaster not after it's done! You very well know that once you pull the trigger on these things you can't go back, once money is spent you can't take it back, so why rush things, why not listen before you do it? Why not find a middle ground? At this point most of us are speaking into a wall, I don't expect us to be heard any more, it's like we speak to deaf people.

Replies

• Options
    I'm sure they're reading and watching.

It wouldn't surprise me if changes were made.

Whales/Krakens want to pay for an advantage, and rightly so, but does anyone really want battles that involve lvl7 relic toons one shoting lvl7 relic toons?

Seems like another example where testing went out the window in exchange for rushing out a feature that wasn't ready to be rushed out.
  • Options
    I think they read the signs very clear.

The vocal minority, the same X people that go on all platform ranting that the game is ruined and that '5 people of their guild are quitting' (four of which will be back in a week and one was looking for any reason to quit for the past few months) is more like a whisper when there are more relics upgraded to lvl 7 than posts claiming it's a game ending update.

Add that the actual majority just quietly upgraded their relics to lvl 2-4 and they don't stress about how other players have ten times the G13 toons they have, especially when they are not competing in the same league in any game mode.
  • Options
    Anyone expecting CG to make changes that will work in the favour of the community is delirious with hope. We'll all complain but we'll keep playing because we're star wars junkies and there's not really much else to get our fix. They know their market isn't going anywhere. Just look at those bundles in the shop and that'll let you know everything you need to.
  • Options
    I'd switch to another game if I'd found one like this. I like star wars but it's the factions and leader abilities that make this game cool. At least until they started tweaking characters to make sure one team was dominant. I'll keep playing and see how it goes but I'd play another game with similar team building if I could find it.
  • Options
    I'd switch to another game if I'd found one like this. I like star wars but it's the factions and leader abilities that make this game cool. At least until they started tweaking characters to make sure one team was dominant. I'll keep playing and see how it goes but I'd play another game with similar team building if I could find it.

"Marvel Strike Force" is pretty good: the graphics and animations are much better and different, but the mechanism of farming is the same. The alliances and the alliances stuff are also different in the mechanism. Still they have the same money scope in the end, but I suggest to give it a try.
  • Options
    Deafelopers... smh
  • DarthDec
    25 posts Member
    edited September 2019
    Options
    As much as I dislike the relics system, I think I can understand the devs not listening to the community. People in this forum are constantly complaining about every little details. We even have one thread complaining about the implementation of kryotechs into the daily reward…
    OP is spamming this forum with threads, almost all of them complaining about something. So he shouldn't be surprised if, when there is a valid point to complain about, he doesn't feel heard.