I’ve got a story

Replies

• Options
    @TVF believe it or not, I don’t care. I know that it happened.

I can’t see the air, doesn’t mean it’s not there.

So by that account, you prove that it didn’t happen. You prove that there was no nerf, no cheating, so on and so forth. The lost can go in and on.

What do I get by making a false accusation like that? If I pop off because I’m mad and then I’m wrong I come back and say I was wrong. Just because I don’t follow the leader and when things happen I ask questions doesn’t make it wrong.

I didn’t record Barris one hitting me either but I sure saw it. I didn’t record FO teams that I could hit and hit and they never lost health or protection, doesn’t mean it didn’t happen.
  • TVF
    36605 posts Member
    Options
    OBoogieIII wrote: »
    @RandomSithLord idk if there was a secret nerf or not. I do know that something changed. Because people that I could beat I can no longer beat but they haven’t changed anything at all and I’ve made my mods stronger.

I’ve fought gear 9 teams that are destroying me now and they have horrible horrible mods. Maybe I’ve fought people who are cheating. Idk. I’ve been told they can’t cheat on defense but I know that’s not true at all. Because just a few months ago they said you couldn’t cheat at all.

I’ve been cheated by NS teams, who I’d like to think I know pretty well because they’re one of my favorite teams to use. I took out the only two that could bring people back to life and all of a sudden they’re all back and they’re full health, with full turn meter. No one could explain it. I’ve been cheated by a Barris, who could one hit a full health Anakin, this is before Padme came out. I’ve faced a couple FO teams that just couldn’t be beaten.

Maybe it’s all a coincidence but usually where there’s smoke there’s fire. I don’t think it’s relics because the one that’s added relics that I’ve fought is me. Now one would think that you add a relic or two to a team you could beat a gear 9 team but one would be wrong.

If you knew ns so well you'd know that any ns that gets a kill with a basic brings back the ns that assisted under a zeta mt lead. If that ns happens to be daka and her revive is off cd she can then revive the whole team. It sucks when it happens but it's hardly the game cheating you.

Said it was AV lead, but impossible to know if that's true without a video.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    @DarkHelmet1138 if you would’ve read the post you would’ve known that I stated it was an Assaj lead, that Daka was dead, that MT was dead, that no one on my team was killed. I know the NS well.
  • Options
    @TVF NS team Assaj lead. I killed off Daka for good first, then Assaj , the MT. Talk went, no one died from my team. BAM everyone is back full health full turn meter. Assaj AOE my entire team. Game. Set. Match. Craziest thing I ever saw.

Do you work for EA/CG? If the answer is no, then you can’t say that with accuracy, the same as I can’t say there was, correct?

As far as one person, it’s not just me. There’s other as well that have had the same issues.

You say A.I. can’t cheat, but it wasn’t that long ago they said cheating couldn’t be done at all.

I’ll say again I can’t say there’s a nerf, I can’t say that someone is cheating. I can say that the same teams that I beat the day before can no longer be beat. I can say that way lower teams can no longer be beat. I can say that something changed. I don’t know what, but something.

Do you have any proof of this. Memory can be selective. You could be remembering wrong. Coukd it have been a ztalzin lead? Could talia have gotten a kill?

Sorry but if you claim this big of a bug, you need more evidence. Not likely that ns only do this to you. More likely you remembered incorrectly.
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »
    @RandomSithLord idk if there was a secret nerf or not. I do know that something changed. Because people that I could beat I can no longer beat but they haven’t changed anything at all and I’ve made my mods stronger.

I’ve fought gear 9 teams that are destroying me now and they have horrible horrible mods. Maybe I’ve fought people who are cheating. Idk. I’ve been told they can’t cheat on defense but I know that’s not true at all. Because just a few months ago they said you couldn’t cheat at all.

I’ve been cheated by NS teams, who I’d like to think I know pretty well because they’re one of my favorite teams to use. I took out the only two that could bring people back to life and all of a sudden they’re all back and they’re full health, with full turn meter. No one could explain it. I’ve been cheated by a Barris, who could one hit a full health Anakin, this is before Padme came out. I’ve faced a couple FO teams that just couldn’t be beaten.

Maybe it’s all a coincidence but usually where there’s smoke there’s fire. I don’t think it’s relics because the one that’s added relics that I’ve fought is me. Now one would think that you add a relic or two to a team you could beat a gear 9 team but one would be wrong.

If you knew ns so well you'd know that any ns that gets a kill with a basic brings back the ns that assisted under a zeta mt lead. If that ns happens to be daka and her revive is off cd she can then revive the whole team. It sucks when it happens but it's hardly the game cheating you.

Said it was AV lead, but impossible to know if that's true without a video.

It’s true lol I’ve got zero vendetta against this game or the company. I’ve got zero reason to randomly make up something.
  • Options
    @DarkHelmet1138 again I don’t record every battle. I can post some text messages and discord questions that I asked right after just to make sure I wasn’t missing something about the NS team.

• Options
    @DarkHelmet1138 @TVF

Listen, I love Keanu Reeves. Hands down my favorite actor ever. Every now and then I’ll watch a movie of his and I try to find a redeeming quality form it to make it better than what it is. They can’t all be winners. Every now and then he makes a The day the earth stands still.
    Why am I saying this? Just because people make a post that isn’t performing fellatio to the game doesn’t mean they’re wrong, or they hate the game , or anything like that. There are times the game screws up, there’s times they do t do everything in your favor. It’s ok to admit that.
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »

Said it was Assaj lead but impossible to know if that's true without a video.

Oh I know. But in the stmt that I replied to, he claims to know ns really well. And then says he killed the only two ns that can revive. Now daka can revive under any lead. Under asajj lead only daka can revive. Under mt, any ns can revive on a basiv if they kill. So I was pointing out that op doesn't appear to know ns kits as well as he thinks.
  • Options
    @DarkHelmet1138 again I don’t record every battle. I can post some text messages and discord questions that I asked right after just to make sure I wasn’t missing something about the NS team.

I don't expect you to record every battle. But you also shouldn't expect everyone else that is playing the game and don't see these issues you claim to believe you just from a forum post.
  • Options
    @DarkHelmet1138 @TVF

Listen, I love Keanu Reeves. Hands down my favorite actor ever. Every now and then I’ll watch a movie of his and I try to find a redeeming quality form it to make it better than what it is. They can’t all be winners. Every now and then he makes a The day the earth stands still.
    Why am I saying this? Just because people make a post that isn’t performing fellatio to the game doesn’t mean they’re wrong, or they hate the game , or anything like that. There are times the game screws up, there’s times they do t do everything in your favor. It’s ok to admit that.

Oh there is definitely rng. And there are days that it seems like it hates you. But that isn't evidence of a secret nerf. The ns thing could be a bug but there isn't much to do about that other than report it as a bug to cg. But if it were happening to you all the time as you claimed, it should be easy to get some proof.
  • Options
    keep getting "cheated," still no vid. hmm
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options
    @Liath fair enough. Maybe not impossible , but unlikely, right?

I do not agree with that as a characterization of the dev posts on the subject of cheating, if that’s what you’re asking me.
  • Options
    @DarkHelmet1138 the NS thing doesn’t happen lol the time. It happened one time.
  • Options
    @Gifafi keep getting cheated? I never even said I got cheated once!
  • Options
    @Liath that’s fair
  • Options
    @Gifafi keep getting cheated? I never even said I got cheated once!

hmm
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • TVF
    36605 posts Member
    Options
    If something happened one time, it's way more likely that you are remembering it wrong (example, MT lead rather than AV lead) than it is that something is wrong.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    @TVF I love that you’re going to bat, but I’m telling you I remember it very well. Because I thought it was so odd. I’ve discussed it at length with my brother, who plays the game as well. I’ve discussed it with my guild.
    I even went and looked at the texts just to make sure. It went down exactly as I said.
    I was an Assaj lead. I took out Daka first , obviously I had to defeat them a few to times to make sure she was for real gone lol then Assaj then MT.
    I know memories can get fuzzy, but I’m telling you it was so weird it’s like engraved into my mind. I reported it as a bug with EA, I looked up my case. It went down exactly as I said.
  • OBoogieIII
    400 posts Member
    edited September 2019
    Options
    @Gifafi hmmmm
    I love your loyalty. You’re going to find the relationship one sided , though.

I guess I did use the term cheated instead of typing out each time” I’ve had some real strange things happen that can’t be explained” every time. I’ll be sure to type that out for you next time.
  • Options
    Oh I know. But in the stmt that I replied to, he claims to know ns really well. And then says he killed the only two ns that can revive. Now daka can revive under any lead. Under asajj lead only daka can revive. Under mt, any ns can revive on a basiv if they kill. So I was pointing out that op doesn't appear to know ns kits as well as he thinks.

You might want to dial back the snark, go read Talzin's Spirit Blade Assault special, then try that post again.
  • Options
    @Gifafi I am trying to have several conversations at once and work. I thought you were referring to the initial post, not the comments.
  • Options
    @JDIII

there’s always one.

What did Tyson say, “ everyone has a plan until they’re punched in the mouth. “
  • Options
    I feel like people are really focused on the wrong things here.
    A) never said I got cheated. I said there were things that were strange that happened. Things that haven’t ever been explained.

B). @DarkHelmet1138 I did report it.

C) I’d like to know when and why it is expected to record every battle? Had I known something crazy was going to happen , I would’ve recorded it. Unfortunately, I can’t predict the future.

You’re a funny group on this forum. I have to admit you all will go to bat for this game. I’m telling you, it’s a battered spouse syndrome. But hey I love the loyalty.

You all keep buying the same product over and over again. Keep paying to re do the same person. Keep buying more gear because I’m a few months they’ll resell it again.

Keep believing everything is all roses. I like it. They will continue to make a killing off of it. I don’t blame them , I’d do it to. Sheep will sheep. Put a **** in tin foil and tell you they’re giving you fine jewelry and it’s eaten up and you’ll go to bat to anyone who says different.

As for me I think I’m going to pass on that mess. Maybe if they turn it around I can spend more again.

Just because you spend doesn’t mean you’ve accomplished anything. Everyone acts like they’re soooooo good when all they’ve done is bought the same cookie cutter teams as everyone else because they’ve been forced to.
    I just enjoyed games better when I had to practice to be good l didn’t just have to open my wallet and buy to be good.

I haven't bought anything from the game. I have real life that eats up enough money. So I'm ftp. But nice assumption.

And you can win ftp.

https://swgoh.gg/p/841745192/
  • Options
    @DarkHelmet1138 the entire post wasn’t for you, just the one part I tagged you in about reporting it.
    Sooo....😬😬😬

• uno
    150 posts Member
    Options
    so nice to see so many players not experiencing 'wonky' issues in the game....never saw so many all together...usually just the occasional unicorn....whether op has proof or not, i wouldn't be surprised if that's not the only time that needle has jumped the groove
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    edited September 2019
    Options
    I find all the whole thing to be unbelievable. Who in their right mind points out to their wife that they're playing "that stupid space game" again?
  • Options
    I love how old people just automatically think that evolution and innovation is a bad thing. It’s so funny.
  • Options
    I just faced my final team on the Grand Arena in which the opponent had an Old Republic team, no Bastila nor Revan, at 64k power. It took me 9, NINE teams to beat that team. I used my 80k Ewoks, my 80k Clone Troopers etc. yet Zaalbar, at GL8, soaked up everything I threw at him until my GL8 Imperial Probe could one shot him out the field.

The point is: a TOTAL lack of balance in this game. It is a game that offers well over a hundred characters, yet so many of them, are USELESS. That means people are wasting time and money farming meaningless characters. Wasting time and money on useless characters.

To say this game is entirely rigged would be an understatement.