Game so slow after Relics update

Boo
4134 posts Member
The game for me is so slow - spinning circle every time I use energy,enter into/out of battle or navigate the cantina and various stores.

It will also lag while opening free bronzium packs to the point where I accidentally open 2 packs - costing my ally points.

I have uninstalled and re-installed the game, also constantly come off wifi onto data and back again - sometimes the speed gets a little better, but reverts back to being far too slow - which often requires another game re-start.

For me - this game is almost unplayable - I am a busy guy and need this game to work when I have short amounts of time to play throughout the day.

I have a Galaxy A5.

I have chatted to my guild - many of which are having similar issues.

Is there any updates/patches coming out to fix this issue????

Thanks

Replies

• Ultra
    11535 posts Moderator
    Options
    They are working on it
    KNOWN ISSUES

(This section will be updated throughout the roll out.)

As part of this update, we’ve done a lot of work to shore up the game’s performance which has been at increased risk due to the addition of many new features and systems over the past few updates. This work included a major rewrite of some back-end systems. Although we have fixed most of the bugs that have popped up following this work, we will be updating this section with an accounting of known performance issues that do arise once the update is live, and will provide detailed updates should any of these issues grow beyond minor hiccups.

Added further monitoring tools to investigate battles becoming unplayable due to combat UI disappearing.

Some Guild are not appearing in the Guild Advanced search

We are aware and investigating the lag issues that appeared with yesterday’s soft launch. We are currently working on a potential fix

Graphical issues occurring the Character Screen
  • Options
    I have the same issues.
    They must be mining crypto currency as well. :/ Why don’t use every opportunity to squeeze players a bit more,
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Options
    Ultra wrote: »
    They are working on it
    KNOWN ISSUES

(This section will be updated throughout the roll out.)

As part of this update, we’ve done a lot of work to shore up the game’s performance which has been at increased risk due to the addition of many new features and systems over the past few updates. This work included a major rewrite of some back-end systems. Although we have fixed most of the bugs that have popped up following this work, we will be updating this section with an accounting of known performance issues that do arise once the update is live, and will provide detailed updates should any of these issues grow beyond minor hiccups.

Added further monitoring tools to investigate battles becoming unplayable due to combat UI disappearing.

Some Guild are not appearing in the Guild Advanced search

We are aware and investigating the lag issues that appeared with yesterday’s soft launch. We are currently working on a potential fix

Graphical issues occurring the Character Screen

I hope they fix the lag/slowness soon - it really is almost unplayable for me right now.
  • Maverick1976
    200 posts Member
    edited September 2019
    Options
    Yes i have the same Problem. I use iPad air2 and is loading so slow Since the laste Update. Please fix it
  • Options
    Yup, the lag is terrible. Button presses don't register for multiple seconds, etc. It's ridiculous and totally on their end, has nothing to do with end user hardware.
  • Options
    If only there was a way for them to test the reaction to the extra software and programming before they release it...
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>