For players who have completed a relic to level 7

As the title implies this question is geared towards anyone who has reached the max level of a toon's relic. How much of an impact has this relic given the toon in combat? I've managed to get my master Yoda to like relic level 3 or 4 and have seen a reasonable response in his overall galactic power but I have a little ways to go yet.

Replies

• Options
    The issue is that it's all relative - and that's exactly what CG wants. I have R6 JKA in my Padmé team. When I face non-relic Malak, I can actually take out Malak first because JKA hits so hard.

However, against R5-R7 Malaks, its pretty much the same battle it was before relics.

TL;DR - if the people around you in arena/GAC/TW are "relicing up", you have to too, just to keep up.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    Coolnessda wrote: »
    As the title implies this question is geared towards anyone who has reached the max level of a toon's relic. How much of an impact has this relic given the toon in combat? I've managed to get my master Yoda to like relic level 3 or 4 and have seen a reasonable response in his overall galactic power but I have a little ways to go yet.

I got GMY r7, he hits for about 120-140k on his basic, more if he counters, did 139k pn basic against Ashoka in a GR team. It makes taking down Darth Revan fairly easy, as they have no defence usually. Even r7 Darth Revan go down quick
  • Gamorrean
    2745 posts Member
    edited September 2019
    Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    The issue is that it's all relative - and that's exactly what CG wants. I have R6 JKA in my Padmé team. When I face non-relic Malak, I can actually take out Malak first because JKA hits so hard.

However, against R5-R7 Malaks, its pretty much the same battle it was before relics.

TL;DR - if the people around you in arena/GAC/TW are "relicing up", you have to too, just to keep up.

So true. It dosen’t change anything other than a bigger gab between whales and ftps.

• Options
    Gamorrean wrote: »

So true. It dosen’t change anything other than a bigger gab between whales and ftps.
    relics cost $0
  • TVF
    36636 posts Member
    Options

No, it's the same gap as always because whales will buy it while f2p have to farm it. The gap is created in the period between buying and farming, and then it disappears. Just like always.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    Rath_Tarr wrote: »

relics cost $0
    TVF wrote: »

No, it's the same gap as always because whales will buy it while f2p have to farm it. The gap is created in the period between buying and farming, and then it disappears. Just like always.

I have never said the gab means “you have to spend money”

Because of relics the gab is bigger than it was before because of the amount of gear needed.

• TVF
    36636 posts Member
    Options

relics cost $0

Because of relics the gab is bigger than it was before because of the amount of gear needed.

And then it disappears. Shrug.
  • Options

relics cost $0

And then it disappears. Shrug.

Not really.. When a new meta arrives its the same thing again.

Gear farm vs paying $$$

It takes longer no matter what than it did before.
  • Gamorrean
    2745 posts Member
    edited September 2019
    Options
    A gab is something we always have - now its just bigger and takes longer to keep up.

You don’t have to look that much into it?
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options
    A gab is something we always have - now its just bigger and takes longer to keep up.

Is there a reason you keep saying gab instead of gap?
  • TVF
    36636 posts Member
    Options
    Gab is more hopeful. Because the p is pointing up.
  • Options
    Liath wrote: »

Nah, just a gramma mistake.. Wonder why it even matters
  • Options

Now don't go blaming gramma for your spelling mistakes. ;)
  • Options

Now don't go blaming gramma for your spelling mistakes. ;)
    Lol alright, alright

You know the point!!