September is almost over and we still havent got any new content.

Replies

• Options
    Still waiting for new content
  • TVF
    36612 posts Member
    Options
    botabu wrote: »
    And still nothing announced.... this is the worst of have seen since mods 1. The lack of communication, lack of new engaging content, and overall lack of engagement of the community because of the lack of content..... juts say something, drop hints, screen show, etc....

Like how they failed to acknowledge the bugs/issues since the last update?

Oh wait, they did that.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    I hope the new content is not going to a one time event like a legendary. It needs to be recurring like a individual raid or something like that.
  • Ultra
    11515 posts Moderator
    Options
    Still waiting for new content
    Tomorrow's weekly shipment is definitely new!
  • Options
    Actually... I have changed my tune. I hope they don't announce anything any time soon. Every day I wait, my kyro stacks inflate.
  • Options
    October will be crazy!
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »
    And still nothing announced.... this is the worst of have seen since mods 1. The lack of communication, lack of new engaging content, and overall lack of engagement of the community because of the lack of content..... juts say something, drop hints, screen show, etc....

Oh wait, they did that.
    Yes, Bugs and issues.. that’s what he was talking about, the content he is dying for is the talk about bugs... the only excitement this community has had is the fake leaks about General Anakin, but keep giving us massive gear packs and talk of Crit Chance, that’s what your community is craving.... the lack of communication about actual content from Devs is pathetic..

• Options
    I’ve been surprised that they dropped the 501st update in dramatic fashion over a month ago now with that trailer, and CG has still yet to reveal what will complete the team.

I keep seeing people saying it will be a General Skywalker, but I doubt that. I just can’t see them dropping yet another version of Anakin into the game just before The Mandalorian and TROS is about to release, with a swarm of new potential characters. Feels like an odd time for a repeat of Anakin. Gen. Kenobi made more sense, because previously there had only been Old Ben.

We know they can’t have the 501st without their commander, Anakin Skywalker. What I suspect we will see is an update to Jedi Knight Anakin. While JKA, Ahsoka, and Gen. Kenobi were reworked this year, just before the Padme event. Grievous was reworked this year, as well; but further updated just before the Dark Side Geonosis TB. It made him and his droids even more effective to challenge Darth Revan & Malak. It also strikes me as odd that Anakin Skywalker, The Chosen One, is a one zeta character, and his zeta is exclusive to Padme. Meanwhile, Grievous, Ventress, Vader, and Brood Alpha are all non-special event double zetas.

I suspect JKA will be further updated with a 501st tag and a new 501st unique - like they added to the 501st Clones. This ability would have a zeta that would boost the Clones in some way.

Now, I’m pointing to JKA partly because they added Ahsoka to the 501st with a tag, but no such tag to Shaak Ti. A tag that didn’t make much sense, expect that she synergizes with JKA, the 501st leader. He gives Ahsoka Crit Immunity at the start a battle, giving her more speed; and Rex’s unique gives her Crit Immunity again if she falls below 100% health. CG really wants us to use Ahsoka in this team.

This theory I have feels even further supported by the recent updated change for Advantage, when you look at JKA’s leadership. If a Jedi/Clones’ attack is evaded, they are given Advantage for two turns. Echo’s zeta allows him to hit through foresight, causing 20% damage of the target’s max health.
    I could see a scenario where an enemy has foresight, Fives calls on Echo to assist. Under the JKA’s lead, Fives is evaded, but Echo’s attack hits. If Ahsoka is present and has her zeta, she will further assist and remove any other buffs. Fives’ would then be taunting, with 85% counter chance, +100% more defense, and Advantage for 2 turns. All of those counters being critical for his two turns.

I could also see a special mission in Light Side Geonosis TB that requires a full 501st team, led by JKA. The same way they have Phoenix and Rogue One missions on Hoth LSTB.
  • Options
    October will be crazy!

Remember how crazy last October was with Jedi Knight Revan coming to the game??
  • Options
    When we will get new PT/Clone Wars characters?! This is getting boring.
  • TVF
    36612 posts Member
    Options
    Soz58 wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »

Oh wait, they did that.
    Yes, Bugs and issues.. that’s what he was talking about, the content he is dying for is the talk about bugs... the only excitement this community has had is the fake leaks about General Anakin, but keep giving us massive gear packs and talk of Crit Chance, that’s what your community is craving.... the lack of communication about actual content from Devs is pathetic..

"The lack of communication"

"overall lack of engagement"

"juts say something"
  • Options
    There is no "actual content" now or ever if folks keep No True Scotsmanning all the content we get out of counting as content.
    Still not a he.
  • TVF
    36612 posts Member
    Options
    YaeVizsla wrote: »
    There is no "actual content" now or ever if folks keep No True Scotsmanning all the content we get out of counting as content.

I've been playing for two-and-a-half years and there hasn't been a single new thing in the game since I started!
  • DuneSeaFarmer
    3525 posts Member
    edited September 2019
    Options
    EOL

"Strange game, the only winning move is, not to play. How about a nice game of chess?"
  • Options
    Kristantei wrote: »
    I’ve been surprised that they dropped the 501st update in dramatic fashion over a month ago now with that trailer, and CG has still yet to reveal what will complete the team.

I keep seeing people saying it will be a General Skywalker, but I doubt that. I just can’t see them dropping yet another version of Anakin into the game just before The Mandalorian and TROS is about to release, with a swarm of new potential characters. Feels like an odd time for a repeat of Anakin. Gen. Kenobi made more sense, because previously there had only been Old Ben.

We know they can’t have the 501st without their commander, Anakin Skywalker. What I suspect we will see is an update to Jedi Knight Anakin. While JKA, Ahsoka, and Gen. Kenobi were reworked this year, just before the Padme event. Grievous was reworked this year, as well; but further updated just before the Dark Side Geonosis TB. It made him and his droids even more effective to challenge Darth Revan & Malak. It also strikes me as odd that Anakin Skywalker, The Chosen One, is a one zeta character, and his zeta is exclusive to Padme. Meanwhile, Grievous, Ventress, Vader, and Brood Alpha are all non-special event double zetas.

I suspect JKA will be further updated with a 501st tag and a new 501st unique - like they added to the 501st Clones. This ability would have a zeta that would boost the Clones in some way.

Now, I’m pointing to JKA partly because they added Ahsoka to the 501st with a tag, but no such tag to Shaak Ti. A tag that didn’t make much sense, expect that she synergizes with JKA, the 501st leader. He gives Ahsoka Crit Immunity at the start a battle, giving her more speed; and Rex’s unique gives her Crit Immunity again if she falls below 100% health. CG really wants us to use Ahsoka in this team.

This theory I have feels even further supported by the recent updated change for Advantage, when you look at JKA’s leadership. If a Jedi/Clones’ attack is evaded, they are given Advantage for two turns. Echo’s zeta allows him to hit through foresight, causing 20% damage of the target’s max health.
    I could see a scenario where an enemy has foresight, Fives calls on Echo to assist. Under the JKA’s lead, Fives is evaded, but Echo’s attack hits. If Ahsoka is present and has her zeta, she will further assist and remove any other buffs. Fives’ would then be taunting, with 85% counter chance, +100% more defense, and Advantage for 2 turns. All of those counters being critical for his two turns.

I could also see a special mission in Light Side Geonosis TB that requires a full 501st team, led by JKA. The same way they have Phoenix and Rogue One missions on Hoth LSTB.

There's too much zeta play and ability text to overcome.

Anakin's zeta ties with Padmae. Not the 501st or any of their members.

Ahsoka syns with Anakin, now. But I'm guessing that will get re worded to General Anakin.

For me, the bigger picture looks like this.

They are separating Movie characters from the animated series characters. Ahsoka was never in the movies. The Clones themselves were nobodies in the movies. Just clones.

Master Kenobi - is going to be the malak style event.

For general anakin, we will need shaak ti and clones.

Somehow, these 2 events will be connected. Perahps you will need one to complete the other.

But I don't believe there will be only 1 version of anakin in this game.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options
    EOL

"Strange game, the only winning move is, not to play. How about a nice game of chess?"

And yet.
  • Options
    Liath wrote: »
    EOL

And yet.

Hello Joshua.. lol
  • Options
    Liath wrote: »
    EOL

And yet.

Hello Joshua.. lol

Greetings Professor Falken
  • Options
    Actually it should say..."Strange game, the only winning move is, not to PAY. How about a nice game of chess?"
  • TVF
    36612 posts Member
    Options
    I noticed you ignored Liath's question. It wasn't phrased as one, but it was one. And you ignored it.
  • Options
    That was sort of my point. It’s strange for Anakin to have one zeta.
  • Options
    Kristantei wrote: »
    That was sort of my point. It’s strange for Anakin to have one zeta.

Not if that Anakin slots with a different meta revolving movie characters. He won't need another zeta if what I think is brewing comes to fruition.

And the new Anakin could be an animated like version from the clone wars series. It could very well carry 2-3 zetas.

It's all guess work now. I'm going to play it both ways.

I have my 501st ready at G13 and mid relic power.

Shaak ti G12 and I have the mats for G13, just waiting to see if I need.

I alrady G13 Padme and Anakin and R7 them both.

So if I have to build out 3 jedi or not, I'll be ready.

Whatever the event will require, I'm close to being ready for anything.
  • Options

Tuskens and Jawas for young Anakin epic confrontation?
  • Pariah_Anchorite
    836 posts Member
    edited September 2019
    Options
    jkray622 wrote: »

Tuskens and Jawas for young Anakin epic confrontation?

More like Shaak Ti, clones Senator Amidala, Dead Quai Gon, Young Obi Wan, 3PO, Pademe’s Captain

If only there were some way we could ask...
  • Options
    If they weren’t going to release new content, they shouldn’t have said they were. That’s why it’s frustrating. And for them to continue to remain silent about the LSTB is inexcusable IMO. They said it was coming soon, but we’ve heard nothing. CG will always have its defenders but the communication and execution from them has always been terrible.
  • Options
    Yup, I need some kind of info or I’m just gonna start playing something else. I’m so bored with this game right now.
  • Options
    Jpfit262 wrote: »
    If they weren’t going to release new content, they shouldn’t have said they were. That’s why it’s frustrating.

Maybe I missed it in the 5 page thread. Did somebody answer the question about where they said they were releasing something that meets your definition of content in September?
This discussion has been closed.