Can TDs crit? If so, does the toon that placed them CC matter for it?

That's it...

Replies

• Options
    No. Thermals are based on %health.
  • Options
    On a similar note, anihilate can't crit either so don't mod DN for crit just for that.
  • Options
    On a similar note, anihilate can't crit either so don't mod DN for crit just for that.

Awe! That explains my error!
  • Options
    If (as I suspect, given recent threads) you are referring (primarily) to Jawa Scavenger; High critical chance is preferred on him so that on his first turn he can use his basic attack to gain stealth for 3 turns (if he scores a crit). That keeps him from being targeted specifically and helps keep him active while his unique ability piles up TD’s on the enemy team.
  • Mephisto_style
    5724 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
    TheJEFFtm wrote: »
    If (as I suspect, given recent threads) you are referring (primarily) to Jawa Scavenger; High critical chance is preferred on him so that on his first turn he can use his basic attack to gain stealth for 3 turns (if he scores a crit). That keeps him from being targeted specifically and helps keep him active while his unique ability piles up TD’s on the enemy team.

Nope. I never really paid enough attention. To see if TDs had the yellow numbers when any went off.

I wouldn't bother stacking
    Crit chance . I think Nebit lead gives 30%. Gear and haphazard modding should have all of them at 60%ish crit chance at G9. Edit- yep. Checked my Jawa Scab. G9 31% CC. So he'll likely have 61% CC in battle. For me that is enough cause Nebit get's taunt for 1 turn at least, Jawa and Datcja will have enemy teams ability blocked and stunned the odds of Scab not being able to stealth in the 1st couple of turns are low