HSTR and HAAT rewards need to be revisited

Title says it all. HAAT is a bit more fair as you have the chance for good gear outside of top 10, but HSTR is just an utter joke with how little rewards you get outside of top 10. I still can’t understand why the devs thought this was a good idea, but I think the time has come to make reward distribution more fair in the Sith raid (heroic and normal)

Replies

• CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    I would say that HAAT is much more rediculous when compared to PIT rewards
  • Options
    CCyrilS wrote: »

Agreed. I just see it as “fair” because you can get better gear even at lower ranks. The reward structure for both HAAT and HST are just...ugh. Bad
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    CCyrilS wrote: »

Agreed. I just see it as “fair” because you can get better gear even at lower ranks. The reward structure for both HAAT and HST are just...ugh. Bad

I gotcha... you are referring to how poor they get outside of the top ranks.

I'm really coming around to the idea of equal (or at least a more normalized) rewards for everyone.

For guilds just beginning a heroic raid, there is already the shards for the new toon to compete for. By the time everyone has farmed up that toon and the raid is on farm, the variation in gear rewards is pretty pointless.
  • Options
    Also it's not fair that I cant get traya shards until I am doing heroic.. they need to give traya shards no matter what tier you are in. And an equal amount.. the only thing different from heroic and tier 4 with should be the gear rewards and tokens.

I demand they rework it this way to make it fair for everyone.
  • Options
    Reptis5000 wrote: »
    Also it's not fair that I cant get traya shards until I am doing heroic.. they need to give traya shards no matter what tier you are in. And an equal amount.. the only thing different from heroic and tier 4 with should be the gear rewards and tokens.

But I and everyone else that has Traya, had to earn shards by competing in heroic, so how is your idea fair?
  • Options
    Ragnorak wrote: »

But I and everyone else that has Traya, had to earn shards by competing in heroic, so how is your idea fair?
    You can never tell for sure on the internet, but I’m fairly certain he was being sarcastic.
  • Options
    Ragnorak wrote: »

You can never tell for sure on the internet, but I’m fairly certain he was being sarcastic.

Nope. I'm pretty certain he wasn't.
  • Options
    Can anyone unironically say ‘I demand’
  • Options
    Not a fan of the HSTR system of 3 of this 2 of that 4 of this
  • Kisakee
    1648 posts Member
    Options
    ob9xdqnsx63o.png

Rewards are fine, even outside of top ten.
    "Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid."
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • Options
    Rhunne wrote: »

I demand you stop acting so **** entitled and actually work for it like the rest of us... See what I did there, you can't demand spit because you don't matter.

And there is a massive difference between the normal teirs of sith and heroic..

This is a complaint post about crappy raid rewards.. we need better rewards and we need them now.
  • Options
    Kisakee wrote: »
    ob9xdqnsx63o.png

Rewards are fine, even outside of top ten.

So you get that all the time? Or do you usually get salvage of that type of gear
  • TVF
    36620 posts Member
    Options
    Not a fan of the HSTR system of 3 of this 2 of that 4 of this

And so CG made it all zero. Thanks!
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH