Shaak ti is not gonna be a worthwhile character after the event

Prev1
Gearing her up to a minimum because she will clearly be replaced as a leader by gen ani, after that she won’t have other clones to go with.

So 3/4 kyrotechs for an unusable

Replies

• Options
    Well I mean 17,700 GP is basically g12.

We don't know yet so we cant make any claims until seeing the kit.

Which most likely will render Shaak useless
  • Options
    Yeah think it’s a g12 job, hoping I can keep the omegas tho
  • Options
    you must have never used her under a padme lead. She will still have a use.
  • Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    Options
    Completely useless....tell all your friends not to gear her.
  • Options
    Rahl wrote: »
    you must have never used her under a padme lead. She will still have a use.

Well padme will need a 5th when ahsoka leaves for greener pastures. Good kit probly decent for padme but probly not that great. Also, definitely not worth the zeta as it’s useless under padme
  • Options
    she works nicely with padme. Definitely want the unique zeta so she counters, dispells and grants offense up.
  • Options
    Rahl wrote: »
    she works nicely with padme. Definitely want the unique zeta so she counters, dispells and grants offense up.

Don’t think it’s worth it tbh
  • Options
    lol what? shell be great in GAC with the 501st
  • Options
    Nadebotfm wrote: »
    lol what? shell be great in GAC with the 501st

Ani will be leader and Ahsoka will be better she has the tag
  • Options
    she'll be a good second lead in 3 vs. 3 too.
  • Options
    And between light side geo TB next month, then TCW season 7 in February, it’s a fair bet we will see a couple few more clones... it is a shame to see her lead take a hit like that though... they’ve never done that to us before. Except for GMY, and Bastila Shan [sic)...
  • Options
    I'll put her on my g12 ROLO CHOLO HRSc team, should be good to go.
  • Options
    as @TheJEFFtm said, we're getting a number of new clones soon. At that point, Shaak Ti leads the non-501st clones while GAS leads 501st (which includes Ahsoka, which makes 5 total).
  • Options
    We don't know how General Skywalker will land or what will come with Geonosis TB.

At a minimum, we're probably going to have Shaak Ti called for on a special mission of some sort which will give her some value.
    Still not a he.
  • Options
    @YaeVizsla
    we're probably going to have Shaak Ti called for on a special mission of some sort

Agreed.
  • Options
    In leadership it's looking a bit like zbas and jkr: shaak had her turn at being the top clone/501 leader, now it'll be gensky (probably). Unless more clones added of course....still have Cody and Sgt.
    Be interesting to see how snips fits, whether it answers if she's better with 501 or padme/jka/gk bundle
  • Juzz
    366 posts Member
    Options
    It's the end of the world as we know it!!
    Aside from jokes, it is a bit pointless to theorize now. Just wait 2 days to know the new kit. It will not be pointless then.
    Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain
  • TVF
    36606 posts Member
    Options
    I remember when JTR's kit was released and everyone said she would be terrible. Good times.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    Remember how Poggle is still used as a leader in DS Geo TB?

I think it's a fair bet we'll see at least one node with Shaak'Ti in charge in the LS Geo TB.

She's not going to be useless at all. We'll almost certainly be getting more clones anyway. Fancy a second or 3rd Clone Leader?

CG does.
    Porgatory demands fresh souls.
  • Options
    ShaakTi might be the counter if we have a new speed meta... General Anakin lead + 501st clones would hinge on the speed of your REX. But, under Shaak Ti, Rex would be faster.

So if the teams is GAS 501st + Shaak Ti, then the Shaak Ti on offense might counter the GAS lead on defense. Shaak Ti 501st + GAS would also have a speed advantage over GAS + 501st + clone...
  • Akenno
    538 posts Member
    Options
    Tbh it depends upon GS's kit and how good it is with Ahsoka.
    If it won't benefit snips I would use Shaak Ti over her.
  • JacenRoe
    3016 posts Member
    Options
    Team 1. General Skywalker, Fives, Rex, Echo, and Shaak Ti.

Team 2. Padmé, JKA, Ahsoka, Kenobi, 3PO.

Or... have Ahsoka and Shaak Ti switch teams.
  • TVF
    36606 posts Member
    Options
    One person losing to the meta with her definitely proves she's not a worthwhile character :eyeroll:
  • Options
    My Shaak Ti is g9+3 (none of the kyrot$ch) with unique zeta and 6x gold 5 dot mods, comes in at 17,745 gp, so that's about the minimum you can do to her to qualify her for the event.
  • Options
    @DarkstarSunrise
    My Shaak Ti is g9+3 (none of the kyrot$ch) with unique zeta and 6x gold 5 dot mods, comes in at 17,745 gp

That's good info, thanks! It's going to be useful to a bunch of different people. You might actually start a thread where you talk about what minimum gear/abilities get you to 17,700 so that this information doesn't get lost...
  • TVF
    36606 posts Member
    Options
    TVF wrote: »
    I remember when JTR's kit was released and everyone said she would be terrible. Good times.

How useful is she now?

How useful was she before?

But even so, still useful.
  • Options
    I use her to solo HAAT.

Sure, it takes time and most people don't bother (and I miss some raids too), but it means that I finish top3 more than half the time, and the extra rewards I get from that matter, since there's nothing good at all in HAAT rewards UNLESS you're top3 and get those full gold pieces and extra Guild Tokens.
  • Options
    Is Shaak To better than Eeth koth?