2 hours to get Light Side done

daws901
40 posts Member
edited October 2019
Unlocked Malak the conventional way (both LS and DS done) . LS took me 2 hours to pass after it went live for the 3rd time and was unaware of the bug. I had to remod I don't know how many times and now you're going to roll things back to where things were before the event?

What a huge god **** waste of time and frustration!!

250 crystals as compensation?! Are you guys out of your bloody mind?

ACCEPT CG you MESSED UP, monumentally. The GET token store is a joke of a grind for character shards. 58k points to upgrade a resource heavy character from 5 to 7 stars is absolutely insane, just bin the 5* unlocks and make them 7*. Why would anyone want to farm Malak when hoarding is the best thing to do so that you can invest into Anakin when he next comes around and is relevant.

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    If you unlocked this event by doing both the LS and DS, nothing will change for you.
  • Options
    I unlocked him yesterday too. Kyno has said in like hundred different posts we get to keep him. Lol
  • Options
    meh
  • Options
    can you reference that? Because all I see is a complete roll back to before the event. I don't want to have to do it again
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    daws901 wrote: »
    can you reference that? Because all I see is a complete roll back to before the event. I don't want to have to do it again

We asked and that was the response we got, unfortunately this was my last minute scramble after a long day of work (at my day job)to make sure that we had some clarity on this situation before they left the office. I do not have an official statement on the forum about this.