Prestigious event Bounty Hunter

So, I'm on the Bounty Hunter prestigious event with IG-88. Today is day 2 of TB. I take IG-88 to the Wampas and do NOT get credit. Anyone else have that issue?

Replies

• Options
    CG, admins, anybody?
  • Options
    Does IG-88 also have to kill Wampas? I haven't finished Boba's tier yet...
  • Options
    No, he has to win 12 battles in Territory Battle. I assumed the Wampas would have counted.

https://swgoh.gg/db/quests/?type=4
  • Options
    Nothing like resurrecting a thread after 10 months, but I have the same problem here. Specifically created a team just so I could get this quest finished. Won the battle but it wasn’t counted.
  • Options
    This has been an issue since Geonosis came out. It's a known bug in EA Answers HQ, but there's no mention of it on the Dev tracker. My best guess is that it will likely never be fixed.
  • Options
    the special mission dont count for progress.. take him into a normal hoth TB mission
  • Options
    Didn’t do a SM. Just a standard mission.
  • Options
    Langy wrote: »
    Didn’t do a SM. Just a standard mission.

on hoth?
  • Options
    They aren't concerned with the massive problems with the game. Do not expect them to fix something like this.
  • InvMars
    73 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
    yes this is a known problem for awhile, but it is easy to work around
    only need two hoth battle to complete the quest (3 if you do the wampa mission), not a big deal
    it is good if cg fix this, i don’t think this is a high priority for them though
    Post edited by InvMars on
This discussion has been closed.