Free Malak shards again.

Prev1
How can this possibly be messed up again?

Replies

• Options
    It sounds like it’s a visual glitch that says you’ve won Malak shards but doesn’t actually give you any Malak shards.
  • Options
    Interesting because now it must only be messed up for some people because I played it to get 3 star (I checked the rewards page this time and saw nothing so went ahead to go for 3 star) and didn't get any extra this time. Must only be partially fixed.
  • Options
    No glitch. I did the same thing, went for 3* and received 75 Malak Shards.
  • Options
    Oh my goodness way to go.
  • GJO
    172 posts Member
    Options
    One guy from my guild got 75 extra shards, don't know how. Only dark side though
  • sigsig
    237 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
    Definitely not a visual glitch.. I've seen many screenshots of people with 150/100 shards.
  • Machinist
    192 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
    Dnoff423 wrote: »
    Interesting because now it must only be messed up for some people because I played it to get 3 star (I checked the rewards page this time and saw nothing so went ahead to go for 3 star) and didn't get any extra this time. Must only be partially fixed.

Im not touching it anymore. Im not risking having my account screwed up
  • Options
    It's the Will of the Force telling CG to just make EC characters 7* unlocks and refund people their GET's already.
  • Options
    It really is time to just bite the bullet and just refund everyone's GET this is getting ridiculous.
  • kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    Options
    Last week got the single facepalm, this week...m0pajxjy94md.jpg
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • Options
    Lol it's seems making 3* give shard
  • BetterCallMaul
    250 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
    The ones who played last time got the biggest reward. If you aren’t playing it again this time you’re a fool.
  • CorpseMaker77
    602 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
    kalidor wrote: »

Next week:

cl54florks5u.gif

• Options
    Hurry up and get in there asap.

If you play the event and collect the illegitimate shards we know you will be rewarded more than people who dont play the bugged event so get in there asap.
  • Options
    You had one job!
  • Options
    You had one job!

Show up at work?
  • Options
    Jenjhys wrote: »

Just 3 stared the dark side part and got nothing.
  • Options
    This isn't funny anymore. We had out laugh alright but it seems this game is now seriously broken with no real dev support. Sad.. sad image of what the game was before you stop actually developing it.

You should let people keep their shards and cut the **** with this 5 star unlock. Every next Epic Confrontation should grant the additional shards. 5* toon was useful some time ago but now if you cannot put 6e mods and relic$ on a toon it's simply worthless. What is the point of Guild Event Store if all we do is buy shards and hoard the tokens for upcoming characters? Took me ages to 7star Malak but that was with Hoth TB rewards. Now it will take double that time to upstar GAS. It doesn't make any sense.
  • Options
    Aradyas wrote: »
    Jenjhys wrote: »

Just 3 stared the dark side part and got nothing.

It only worked for some.

And now the events gone
  • Options
    kalidor wrote: »
    This response is the only acceptable response.
  • Options
    CG's headquarters right now,

kfo4yskaegqn.png
  • Options
    Better still, it’s friday. So we gonna get the “have a good weekend, catch you on the holotables Monday “ message?
  • Options
    I tried it today and didn’t received any Malak shards.

But I received 145 General Skywalker shards. Thanks CG!
  • Options
    Can you fuckng stop saying it gives shards? I cant do this fuckng event cos every time i wanna do it its closed. Atleast wait some hours...